Meet REIKO IGE from Team Drifting Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buddyworm
    Well, I think my friend and I might be heading out sometime tonight so we'll see if i can snap some pictures.

B-Wurm
    did you go drifting? did you get some pictures?

Comment

Gah, no. He bailed on me to go sit at a donut shop. I think it involved a girl so I suppose I can forgive him that one. Anyway, the snow's all melted off the roads now, so I'm peckered until I get my snow tires off.

B-Wurm

Comment

this weekend at Just Drift i tried new tire sizes and i think it helped. yeah! although the day was weird for me....i started off okay, but as the day progressed i started having trouble. ugh! once i spun out i couldnt stop! it was frustrating for me. i needed to give myself a break....unfortunately the breaks didnt help much (heehee). oh well...next time! normally, as the day goes by i get better...today...it was another story! fortunately, i met some new friends that were willing to give me some pointers and i even got to ride in someones car (which was helpful because i got to check out other techniques). overall, i had a great time...as always!

*if any of you see me out there and want to give me some pointers, youre More than welcome to!

Comment

Working...
        X