No announcement yet.

KUMAKUBO's New D1 Car! (Subaru Impreza)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from one RWD subaru drifter to another..me and kuma-san have had good times..he's seen my car several times and everytime he sees it he gets excited to finish his own. =)

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
      The "Crash King" you refer to is Yuuki Izumida Jr. He once drove the ORC R32 GTS 4 door and he was the old driver of the ORC Z33, which is now the Top Secret Z33 driven by Ryuji Miki.

last i check it was still the ORC car, its just got more support from top secret(top secret built it for ORC)

Comment

when you make an impreza rwd is it permanent? or can you put it back awd?

Comment

in this case it is but you can make it reversable if you want to

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
            now all we gotta do is wait for the FR GT-Rs to start jumpin in....read sumwhere ppl were plannin on competing em
            why would you go to all that trouble when nissan released factory turbo FR skylines... ie R32/R33 GTSt's and R34 GT-t's. Swapping an RB26 into them isn't that hard if its the engine your after either.

Also a lot of the GT-R's here go into RWD dyno shootouts and RWD only motorsports by simply dropping the front driveshaft and using an electronic override for the torque split. Which you can do in about 15 minutes with the help of a hoist.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
              wow that thing is sick.

anyone got some more pics?

how much does it wiegh? how much power is it making right now?
              you can see it on Formula D on G4 tonight at 7PM PST

Comment

Working...
              X