X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAST & The FURIOUS (Casting Call) 4 the 350Z + 240SX

Update;

JIC is here and ROTORA is on the way

Ernie Fixmer and Ken Gushi arrived. Ken brought the mustang.

Comment

There was a casting call for a 4th installment?

Comment

Originally posted by DomLee
        3rd i think.

drifting in 3F3F couldnt have seen that coming :rollseyes:

omg JDM tyte civic dorifto paul walker.

suggested reading:

posted on this site a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by DomLee
          I think instead of 4 as in the number I think he meant 4 as in 'for' but that's just a guess.

Ted

Comment

Oh boy... here we go.

Comment

NO DAMNIT , as if prices for 240's havnt risen enough yet

Comment

if a riced out 240SX comes out on the movie... i'm selling my S13. F&F f%cked it up for drag racing already...imagine what their gonna do to the drifting scene. hella drifter posers are what i predict. F*ck Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_S13
                  F&F f%cked it up for drag racing already...imagine what their gonna do to the drifting scene. hella drifter posers are what i predict. F*ck Hollywood.
                  ^What he said.

Comment

Hey, you gotta look for maybe a birght-side. Maybe(hopefully)it won't be like we think it will be. Maybe it won't be as "Super nitroustastic drifting show" as we are thinking.
                    Unfortunantly it will make drifting, like street racing has now become, way too popular.
                    Also, if anyone said they didn't know this was going to happen, I call bs, why else would Craig Lieberman have joined this forum about a year ago...

Comment

The civic was a decent little fwd car back in 99. Than that movie came out. IN 2000 you could get a decent SI for under 15. Nowadays, ive seen some go for over 25! The 240sx and the AE86 are dirt cheap (well at least the 86 is). If they put drifting in that movie, the price will rise up, creating a huge wave of ricers making their cars "HELLA JDM TYTE YO!" Than those companies that produce those craptastic body kits that fall off in like a week cause the dumba$$ driver has a knack for hitting curbs and crap are going to make millions from whoring out a perfectly good car. Well, thats the price we pay for making drifting popular to everyone one. May god shank us for our optimism!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Drifting's already pretty big anyway, F&F will just mean more demand for legal events. Once that happens all the poseurs will eff up their cars and/or get tired of repairing them which means more track time once they puss out. Tuners get plenty of bad press as it is. It's not like a few extra morons curbing their cars will make much of a difference.

B-Wurm

Comment

Trends happen like this all the time.
                          Skateboarding is the perfect parallel to the popularity of drifting.

Skateboarders regardless of a terrible movie, commercial or advertising of a company the core skateboarders Can't Be Bothered.
                          C/B/B

Just keep doing what you do and have fun because growth is inevitable so let it happen and you're part of the core if it get's to those levels.

Keep rocking it,

Comment

ive been helpn my dad and cousins build cars since i was able to hold a wire for them (ok i was 11 but scrany, wires are heavyer than you think). fads will come and go, dont worry. im reserving my right to vandalize poor taste when i see my first s13 with diablo spoiler and flat-black paint all around with white wall tires. i will take a cell pic to show you why ill be going to prison for arson and sodomy with a sony exlode head unit. just build what you love, i had a s13 until the 2nd crash messed up the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorpimpn
                              arson and sodomy
                              Now, would those two be at the same time? Because, if so, you've got skills bro.

Right after the first F&F came out there was a huge surge of craptastic cars (especially here in So. Cal) but nowadays the fad seems like it has died down a bit. After 3F3F comes out there will be a surge in "haitchee rawkoos" every where and the prices for pretty much all RWD cars will go up, but eventually it will die down, all the corollas will be crushed and all the crappy fad-chasing drifters will be either dead at the bottom of a mountain or at home wishing their liscence wasn't revoked.

Hang in there!

(I like that C/B/B thing, there should be stickers)

Comment

Working...
                              X