Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I hope is that thay dont call it 3f3f!!! Now that would be *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
    FAF3 now thats ok.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
      ... The 240sx and the AE86 are dirt cheap (well at least the 86 is)....
      I don't know where you live, but in SoCal, the AE86 Corolla is the most ridicuously priced car out there! I already said this over on Zilvia.net, but it's worth saying on here as well.

You cannot justify paying $2000 for a 20 year old, stock Corolla. If I'm paying $2000 for something thats 20 yrs old, it better come with dinner and a vagina!

Comment

that sucks i hope drifting doesnt become more riced out than it already is.

why is ken gushi gonna be in it?

does he think this is sick?

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
          that sucks i hope drifting doesnt become more riced out than it already is.

why is ken gushi gonna be in it?

does he think this is sick?
          he's not in it. He was there driving his car at the track, showing the director exactly what drifting was. I'm sure Gushi would love to have his car in the movie, it would make all his sponsors happy.

Comment

lol anyone watch that grip video where they asked gushi were he learned about drifting he was like option video, the fast and furious then they all laughed

maybe he was serious? lol

Comment

I remember someone started a thread of F&F here and alot of good ideas were thrown around. There was even 2 guys from the movie that helped produce it or do some crap I forget. Well anyways the 2 guys I hoped listened to the requests some of the people made, like actually go to the Japanese tuners and ask them what they want to see and what they should do. Unfortunatly, that was during 2004 summer/fall time. Now Japan is infested with the Spo-Com scene so lets just hope they didnt do anything rash!

Comment

we should all go against the grain and buy civics now....

I am just waiting for all the BS that is going to come out of this when the tard 16yo kids start killing themselves on back roads trying to run the "tooj" (yes, I heard this out of a kid). But ya know what, I say that is Darwinism at its perfection.

Comment

well see how bad they butcher the drifting scene in this one....

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                    I remember someone started a thread of F&F here and alot of good ideas were thrown around. There was even 2 guys from the movie that helped produce it or do some crap I forget. Well anyways the 2 guys I hoped listened to the requests some of the people made, like actually go to the Japanese tuners and ask them what they want to see and what they should do. Unfortunatly, that was during 2004 summer/fall time. Now Japan is infested with the Spo-Com scene so lets just hope they didnt do anything rash!

whats Spo-com?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                      whats Spo-com?
                      The Sport Compact scene in Japan, which consists of what we know as plain ol' RICE.

Comment

oh

thanks!

Comment

I thought it was Supokon? I could be mistakened. I saw it somewhere but I don't remember where and how it was actually spelled. I think JDM Insider 2 when the host is in the Top Secret garage facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                            I wouldn't worry about it too much. Drifting's already pretty big anyway, F&F will just mean more demand for legal events. Once that happens all the poseurs will eff up their cars and/or get tired of repairing them which means more track time once they puss out. Tuners get plenty of bad press as it is. It's not like a few extra morons curbing their cars will make much of a difference.

B-Wurm

YEAH I agree w/ you buddy. Think: these fools will be hooking us up w/ more crashed cars to pull parts from.

And all the whining about car prices is silly. you can blame initial D on the crazy high prices of ae86 anyway.

Comment

ok although this will suck *Censored**Censored**Censored*,think of it in the sense of a money making opportuinity.we should all buy as many AE's and 240s as we can,drift the shiat out of them,then sell them to stupid wannabes for really expensive.buy for cheap,sell for high.like stocks,but with cars.

Comment

WHAHAHAH, nice. Good idea, everyone go get 240, and 86 right now.
                                Like an infomercial. Wanna be rich? Go buy an RWD car now!

Comment

Working...
                                X