ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FF3 - Casting Process - the latest information!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoukiS14
    Is Rotary Power part of this? Since they are sponsored by Falken
    No, BUT I WANT FD'S!!! Can you help put the two of us together? I have room on the roster for some more cars and nothing is more important to me than getting a few pristine examples of each type of platform in...I think we only have 3 FD's so far.

Comment

Is Rotary Power part of this? Since they are sponsored by Falken
      I think he meant a number of the Falken "factory" drift cars (cars they own), not a sponsored car (cars owned by others).

--------------------------------------------

Edit: I see Craig already responded. haha.

Comment

Craig

For RX-7s, I recommend posting on rx7club.com asking for a submission of RX-7s that fit your criteria.

We just had Sevenstock (www.sevenstock.org) this past weekend, and there are plenty of clean RX-7s that would be candidates for the movie. You can also look at the Sevenstock subforum at rx7club to see event coverage for the event and find pics of cars you like. Once you find a few you like, it will be easy to get ahold of the owners.

Dom

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman
          No, BUT I WANT FD'S!!! Can you help put the two of us together? I have room on the roster for some more cars and nothing is more important to me than getting a few pristine examples of each type of platform in...I think we only have 3 FD's so far.
          Craig

Rotary Power
          http://www.rotarypowerusa.com/
          (310)516-9959
          They are in Gardena. Not that far from the former location of Audio Options. haha.

What is your contact #? I'll pass it along.

Dom

Comment

okay here my perspective i would like to be cast in this so wether its through craig or everything drift it doesnt matter i understand both sides are at war but i would really like to make it in this one... thanks to all for helping

Riley

Comment

EverythingDrift has all of the contact info for both Ross Petty / Rotary power and Tony Angelo / Falken's drift RX7...

Comment

what is it with people... what kind of ceo gets in a flame war on the internet?
                what is this world coming too?

Comment

Actually I can get ahold of them mr. liberman can you pm me w/ your contact # I can give it to Jeff (owner of Rotary Power)

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                    okay here my perspective i would like to be cast in this so wether its through craig or everything drift it doesnt matter i understand both sides are at war but i would really like to make it in this one... thanks to all for helping

Riley
                    ....? I don't know what's going on.... lol *edit* just read all the posts.... wow...
                    Last edited by GoukiS14; 10-11-2005, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I am disapointed in the cars comfirmed for ff3 by craig, I don't think they accuratly represent the what people are actually running on the mountains of Japan. It would be nice if the movie was more realistic, maybe then it wouldn't make a laughing stock of the drifting comunity. I understand that this is a business and the dollar is king, but it would be nice if the movie was enjoyable by the enthusiasts, not just the 13-16 year old market.

Comment

Originally posted by R1moto
                        I am disapointed in the cars comfirmed for ff3 by craig, I don't think they accuratly represent the what people are actually running on the mountains of Japan. It would be nice if the movie was more realistic, maybe then it wouldn't make a laughing stock of the drifting comunity. I understand that this is a business and the dollar is king, but it would be nice if the movie was enjoyable by the enthusiasts, not just the 13-16 year old market.

yes background cars have to be authentic! (being sarcastic)

the main cars ARE popular drifting cars, this includes the S13, S15, Z33, FD3S, among others

Comment

No one said that the entire plot line would consist of say...the Falken cars drifting in the mountains. Cars are used for various scenes...so w/o seeing the entire storyboard...you will not know what cars will be used in which scenes.

There is a car show written into the script. I have a feeling that is where a lot of the cars are going to be used.

Don't judge the movie just yet...as there is only a small bit of info out there.

Comment

....? I don't know what's going on.... lol *edit* just read all the posts.... wow...

lmao welcome to the show!

Comment

after sitting down and reviewing several scenarios as well as overlooking paperwork and discussing options with others, it looks like this is going to be a dirty situation.

EverythingDrift and the people that we worked with to pull off the casting call on September 18th proved their worth by bringing 500 cars out to the call in a matter of 48 hours. If the people that be want the quality of that casting call at the price we have discussed with them, then they will be contacting us. If other companies can provide similar services at a cheaper price, then there is not much that we can control.

ps - hey craig - nice use of the FAQ on your site. wonder who's idea that was?

pps - i remember just last week when craig seemed down to have George and EverythingDrift included in the casting process, now he seems downright bitter at what ED produced at their call..... reminder can be found in this thread http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...2&page=3&pp=15

Comment

I am disapointed in the cars comfirmed for ff3 by craig, I don't think they accuratly represent the what people are actually running on the mountains of Japan.
                                Here is a car "confirmed" by craig.
                                http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=87364

just posting the information for those who are wondering

Comment

Working...
                                X