ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FF3 - Casting Process - the latest information!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazy9ceguy
    wow hopefully i get to be in the movie as well.
    lol my old car

Comment

Originally posted by DomLee
      How interesting...

Anyways, Craig has heard all the comments about what he did to Blackbird before. Nothing new. You may not agree w/ what he did...but last of which I knew...it was HIS car, not yours.

We don't need these types of comments on this forum, as there is plenty of it elsewhere.

You may not like what he did,...but he is laughing at your face w/ the amount of cash he made. If I had a GTR and someone offered me $220k, watch me burn it down in a blaze of glory.
      Who is the "HE" your talking about...?

Comment

I would have at least expected this craig guy to be professional... and no, you wouldnt cast any of these real hardcore drifters. A movie isnt a movie with beat up and actually driven cars. I know you didnt cast any of the hardcore DSM guys out here for the last two movies. So dont bs and dont make a movie about something you have NO idea about. Hopefully the driving can be a lil more realistic then the other 2 movies and not so *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Because we all now every evo can whip a perfect 180 in the middle of a highway and go 60 in reverse then ramp over a bridge with a skyline jumping over him... .... so as the drifting scene now becomes a laugh riot and cop target so this craig guy can make some money... i dont support. The last two movies pretty much made a laugh riot of anyone driving a car with an exhaust and ruined the scene in chicago with kids trying to be what 2F2F sees as cool, hardcore, and badass. This movie is a horrible idea to drifters and everyone knows it. And if you want to see what street racing is really like come out to chicago for a weekend.... if you can catch any of us... And do us all a favor and stay out of the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamSLIPdrifter
          so this craig guy can make some money
          Once again, the propaganda is way, way off base...

FYI: I'm not making a DIME on this gig...nada. I'm working as a FAVOR to my old boss, John Wiser. If I appear on set to manage my guys then yes, I will make a small day fee for each day I work.

Work = pay...the American way and I'll make no apologies for it. Thus far, my team and I have been working on this gig since August 1, have made over 1000 phones calls and have spent nearly 45 working days on this.

And NO ONE was charged to be on my site or to get into the movie, however, my MovieCarZ clients will make nearly $200,000 collectively for their appearances.

If you're going to make statements, at least get the facts straight.

If you feel your street drift scene is not being represented, <b>its only because we received zero submissions from that area...none of you even asked/submitted cars.</b>.

You should keep in mind that we've cast cars from Florida, Canada, Kentucky, Washington, Arizona and other areas, so if the cars were "good enough," we did our best to cast them and its not like we were conspiring to cast only certain cars from certain areas.

With all due respect, you had the same opportunity as everyone else...we worked hard to ensure that.
          Last edited by craiglieberman; 10-15-2005, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Ya know what, I'll back Craig up on this one, cause there's a coupla Hinga cars in the mix and the paint jobs on them two cars cost a whopping $63 total.....
            I went to the Casting calls and the only street cars that are indicative of the Boro Cars you see in the streets of Japan, either rolled up with me and Team Hinga...or are friends of my team.
            Seriously though. there were plenty of show cars and all that jazz, but very few street cars represented or their cars were just too American Bling Bling. ya know the deal ....**Field of Dreams - If you cast the cars they will come, nope!
            It was rumored that some cars were actually turned away cause they were border line show queens....Thats commendable and good on em' fer making that choice. I saw very few street cars there as far as drifters, but You can only go on whats casted...

I know it's a faceless world and everyones entitled to an opinion, but c'mon take a negative and make it a positive.....Thats normal how fans of drifting act, instead of blood thristy punks...

ID the problem and present the solution....Know whatta mean?

good Luck to all on either side of this endeavor,

Booney

Comment

Working...
            X