X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, and poor tony got some of the brunt force of it on the back on the s14

Comment

Originally posted by foilman
      Wow, cool stuff. Although I'm looking forward to seeing Seattle, it's sad to lose Houston, which helped keep things geographically diverse.

Biggest news, Alex and Andy judging! Awesome. Although I'd rather see you guys out there still competing, there's nobody I'd rather have on the judging stand than you, Alex... and Andy, you are an excellend addition as well. Now all we need is Angelo on the mic for a killer show/event.

-Tony
      HAHA, that would be totally awesome, maybe i can jump on the mike again after i get knocked out of competition, (which will hopefully not be as often next year!!),
      I am super excited for the new judges, the feeder series, and the new rules!!!
      This is gonna be the best FD ever!!!!!!!!
      -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

no its got to come to houston man it was so good when it came why does it have to change that sucks

Comment

yes sir

ummm the street event is gonna be bitchin!

Comment

wait... so FD is on the 2nd? a week before the actual grand prix? crazy. Ill be there, no doubt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules
              Ur from Chicago and you don't know that Solider Field means the parking lot??? haha nice try I don't think ull be able to compete if you don't know whats going on.

na... im from indiana.... note "hoosier" in my name... but damb just a parking lot eh.. that sux... drifting will be in stadiums.... i hope

Comment

drifting in a stadium woudl be sweet, everyone there woudl go home with the drift cough from all the tire particles in the air.

ibformuladgetsownedbytreehuggerssayingdriftingispo lutionandkillstheozoneandsmallgiraffes

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                  drifting in a stadium woudl be sweet, everyone there woudl go home with the drift cough from all the tire particles in the air.

ibformuladgetsownedbytreehuggerssayingdriftingispo lutionandkillstheozoneandsmallgiraffes
                  lol..it wouldnt be too bad....

Comment

silly mike... we all know that tiny giraffes are immune to tire dust.

... and since when are the insides of most major stadiums paved?

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                      HAHA, that would be totally awesome, maybe i can jump on the mike again after i get knocked out of competition, (which will hopefully not be as often next year!!),
                      I am super excited for the new judges, the feeder series, and the new rules!!!
                      This is gonna be the best FD ever!!!!!!!!

You can join me anytime but no cussing and lude language.
                      Believe me if I could get super rock and roll I would but we have to keep it PG for the kids and families.

06 will hurt peoples feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ROCK AND ROLL
                      LBC is going to implode with screeching tires and smelly ear wax from tire dust!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod
                        LBC is going to implode with screeching tires and smelly ear wax from tire dust!

dont forget crusty black boogers

Comment

lol, its always great when you blow your nose 2 days after a drift eent adn the kleenex is coverd in black snot.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                            Thanks to www.urbanracer.com for the news.

Gone are the hack editors
                            Hahhahahaha soo true thank god they booted the SS "I am soo f-ing jdm and you will never be" Staff. Now I can dig it.

Comment

Houston blew *Censored**Censored**Censored* for all the drivers and the especially the crews. How can you people even go outside in the summer months!?!?! It is insanely humid and hot! I swear our team drank 700 gallons of water and never pissed once. All we needed to do when The G35 came in over heating was to stand over the car and sweat on it. I am so glad we are NOT going to hell again.

Thanks to all who had anything to do with taking Texas out of our schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                                lol, its always great when you blow your nose 2 days after a drift eent adn the kleenex is coverd in black snot.
                                I dont know what you guys do over there in texas but us guys in california usually take a shower after the event. We dont wait 2 days!!!!
                                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Working...
                                X