No announcement yet.

Formula D 06 news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess in Texas they just sweat too much and figure all that clean water and soap would just go to waste. I can't wait for the Seattle overcast skyline and great cool weather! No more overheating cars, and no more overheating mechanics!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
      I dont know what you guys do over there in texas but us guys in california usually take a shower after the event. We dont wait 2 days!!!!

i dont clean my nostrils in the shower mr ipickmynoseforg4atwall :P

and texas event wouldnt have been bad earlier/later in the year, just not in the middle of summer. right now thoguth our weather is awesome. jsut not late may - early sep. if yall had flip flopped wall and here that would have been perfect.

Comment

Wall would've either been very early in the year or very late in the year, Mike. As it stands, Wall Stadium still has a weekly racing program in the summer that cannot (and as Wall is practically the last paved oval in New Jersey, should not) be moved.

The real unfortunate thing is that the ISMA Supermodifieds aren't going back to Wall Stadium. Good track, but a little hard on equipment and the surface a little slippy from what I understand.

Comment

hmm, didnt think about that.

Comment

OK, new judges....... Honest question........

I heard that you will be penalizing cars with higher horsepower if they let off slightly during a drift? If the car is still following the line and bellowing smoke...... does it really matter? Doesn't that just mean it's a better built car for drifting? I only ask because of our seriously excessive horsepower levels. Or maybe just keep it the same because with both Sam and Rhys in new rides, this should be an interesting NON-BELT throwing season!

Either way, help me out with the power issue and when can the crew guys get a copy of the new SCCA rule changes to make sure our cars are all legit? We only have a few months to get ready for FD '06!

One last thing........ THANK GOD FOR LOSING HOUSTON!!!!

Comment

Feeder Series

Aight, I gotta figure out the scheduling for 2006, whats the deal with the FD feeder series? I guess you have to qualify at one first before going into comp. Let me know if anyone's got the word, thanks.

PEACE

-Ali

Comment

Ali-Your guess is right. With the exception a few key driver's, anyone who did get a single championship point during the 2005 season must go through the qualifier in order to enter the Championship series.

There will be a series of events for 2006. Any qualifier before August will be for the 2006 season and the all qualifiers after August will be for the 07 season.

Naoki

Comment

just curious, who are these few key drivers that are getting a liscence without earning it?

Comment

Working...
                  X