FORMULA D Qualifying Results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norcal guys in TX?

Any Nor-Cal guys thinking bout going to Texas? I'd like to, but have to figure out if I can come up with the $1500 for gas for my tow vehicle. Did the math, its 1,900 miles each way!

Comment

Originally posted by Motdyn-Ls1fd
      And do you think that 90hp corolla will be competitive in formula d?

I dont think a 90hp corolla can be competietive.....but Lance can!

Lance is a crazy mofo. Give him any car and he can drive. I bet if you gave him a bag of chocolate chip cookies and a tricycle, he could probably still have qualified for FD just because he practices a lot. He is one of the people who I think deserved it more than anyone. And why a corolla? If you know lance personally, you would ask the same thing....why a corolla.
      Man I love these little cars.

Goodluck to all the qualifyers. To those who didn't make it, there's always next time! Goodluck too

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
        I actually had fun on the bank. The rest of the course was rough for me though
        oh, the bank was fun for sure, i was just saying a lot of people were spinning out on there initiaitions.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Bond
          oh, the bank was fun for sure, i was just saying a lot of people were spinning out on there initiaitions.
          Yeah I dont think people were used to initiating without feint just turn in a little and clutch kick.
          Lance is good he def. deserved it all the drivers that got it did. That corolla has some mad angle!

Comment

event was fun, wish there was more practise time. BUt danmit...i got strep throat after my journey down to LA, danmit...someone musta breathed on me.

Congrats top 4 esp 2 Brian Norris, you really set the standard for us all

See the rest of you top 10 guys in San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Bond
              They were spinning out because they were kicking the clutch like they are on dry. Be gentle on the clutch kick when traction is a premium.
              Hubert Young
              KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by DriftPatrol Dan
                Any Nor-Cal guys thinking bout going to Texas? I'd like to, but have to figure out if I can come up with the $1500 for gas for my tow vehicle. Did the math, its 1,900 miles each way!
                if yall need a place to stay or anything post up on www.houston240sx.com

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
                  They were spinning out because they were kicking the clutch like they are on dry. Be gentle on the clutch kick when traction is a premium.

Not everyone that was spinning was clutch kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by BenR
                    Not everyone that was spinning was clutch kicking.
                    And not everyone that was kicking was spinning

Comment

i notice that most of the drivers were heavy footed on the throttle when leaving the oval, few let the car slip naturaly makes for a whole new techique

my $0.02
                      Last edited by saxx777; 01-24-2006, 12:46 AM.

Comment

CONGRATS HAMPSHAA!!!!! Your a mad man!!!!!!! See ya soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X