No announcement yet.

FF3 PRODUCTION PHOTOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was not for street drifting there would be no drifting. It has been and always will be a part of the drifting community. Now some movie comes out that will showcase this, people are just hoping idiots dont see the movie and show up at their spots and ruin their fun. Thats it. No big deal.

Besides, it seems hypocritical to talk down about street drifting while at the same time being involved with a movie that will feature street drifting.

I'll watch it if someone I know buys the DVD. I'm hoping we can have another wheelie and burnout at the same time so I can get a good laugh.

Comment

all i gotta say is that its the most expensive showcase of professionally filmed professional drifting thats ever gonna be seen on the big screen.

Comment

hmm... I wonder what cops thought of the movies Super Troopers...
        Or if wedding planners whined on forums about the movie The Wedding Planner...

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
          Or historians thought about Midway, or Pearl Harbor or any space film (do you really think spaceships need to bank to turn in a zero atmosphere environment...or that sounds can be heard in space?).

Hollywood's "creative license" is nothing more than an attempt to reach the dumbest 2 tenths of 1 percent of global audiences. The rest of us "in the know" must suffer through stereotypical characters, action that defies the laws of gravity and stupid story lines designed to attract a broader (read: dumber) audience.

Perhaps I should resign myself only to work on documentaries from now on...on second thought, even MTV screwed that up.

Comment

i know of several stories of bored cops pulling super trooper moves in college station to some of my friends just kinda *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing with them after pulling them over for no front plate/giving a warning for speeding.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl

One of my favorite cars R'now is the FD with LS1 engine...that thing is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*! Oh, the Fortune cars from the movie as well

Anyways, you'll pay your money or risk jail time downloading the movie...either way, if its good or bad....PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT

Gah!!! Dont get me started on having a LS1 in a rx7 . Lol I will most likely watch the movie though. All you have to do is go brain dead and enjoy the entertainment

Comment

I think some of you are going off topic of what the real problem is.

I'm saying this from exactly the same personal perspective as I say with ALL movies I ponder on seeing. I'm looking it this movie...as a whole...and to be honest...after watching that trailer, I honestly think the movie is going to suck azz. It's cheesy, it's too over the top, the driving scenes (in-car) look fake, and look almost like it's straight outta a Saturday Night Live skit or something, particularly in the 350ZvsMustang scene.

There's some movies that I see in the theater...and then there's some movies that I rent at home.

Forget that there's drifting in it...or that it's based in Japan...minus the cool cars and the cool location...it just doesn't seem to look like it's going to be...GOOD. It takes more than great cars and great locations to make a movie good. You guys know what I'm talking about...the kind where you see trailers for the movie, and you're like..."eh...I don't think I'm going to see THAT in theaters". This is one of those types of movies, at least for me it is. It's been done way too many times, and surprisingly, it's practically the same damn storyline as the first two movies. Can't they be just SLIGHTLY more original?

I honestly could care less about the drifting part, because I'm surrounded by it already. I'd rather watch real life drifting than movie drifting, anyday...but that's besides the point.

The movie just looks bad to me. I honestly can't look at this screenshot, and not laugh my azz off.

And the trailer voice reminds me of this skit by Pablo Francisco where basically the narrator can make ANYTHING sound good.
                http://www.superlapseries.com/drifts...rtilla_Boy.mp3

I can only hope the movie DOES help kick some oomph back into the drift scene.
                Last edited by ArchangelX; 03-16-2006, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah...but those movies were INTENTIONALLY funny.

Okay...granted...it's a popcorn flick, obviously...and probably will have some mean crashes and nice drifting...but it's so mindless, I don't think I could enjoy it for anything more than that. Then again, maybe thats the point.
                  Last edited by ArchangelX; 03-16-2006, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Last edited by s0nny80y; 03-17-2006, 12:56 AM. Reason: please delete

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX
                      Yeah...but those movies were INTENTIONALLY funny.

Okay...granted...it's a popcorn flick, obviously...and probably will have some mean crashes and nice drifting...but it's so mindless, I don't think I could enjoy it for anything more than that. Then again, maybe thats the point.

wait, does that mean you watched the weeding planner?

weak dude.

Comment

Adam Sandler was the shiznit back then. I grew up listening to his cds.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX
                          Adam Sandler was the shiznit back then. I grew up listening to his cds.
                          Wedding planner , wedding PLANNER...

Comment

Hey Craig... what happened with that black LS that got f*cked up and repainted? the owner wasn't informed but caught it right away... hahahaha... good job there buddy. that was pretty f*cked up...but i'm kinda glad it happened.

Comment

Wedding planner , wedding PLANNER...
                              Doh! J-Ho! Forgot about that!

And yes...I've seen it. I'm marrried. Happily (probably because I force myself to watch stuff like that!)

My bad..my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by jaydeemcd5
                                Hey Craig... what happened with that black LS that got f*cked up and repainted? the owner wasn't informed but caught it right away... hahahaha... good job there buddy. that was pretty f*cked up...but i'm kinda glad it happened.
                                WTF? Nice post, half-informed jackass.

First of all, the car owner wasn't booked through MovieCarZ. He was booked through 20/20 Marketing.

Second of all, the car was damaged by Asian-hoochies hired by an Extras-casting company, NOT by MovieCarZ actions or inactions. In fact, we protested most VOCIFEROUSLY about the treatment of cars on set by dumbass Extras with more boobs than brains.

FYI: The car was painted unbeknownst to MovieCarZ, too. The car was damaged on set and needed to be repaired to complete the shots.

As far as we know, it was always Universal's intention to paint the car to the owner's satisfaction. Universal first had the on-set team painted the car and buff it out, despite our objections, as we knew that the car was a show car and that the on set repair would not meet the standards of the owner. Both 20/20's rep and I fought hard to assist the owner in getting the issue resolved. The owner was working directly with Universal to resolve the issue to his satisfaction.

MovieCarZ was in no way a party to the damage, the attempt to repair or in the authorization process.

Were you even on set? If you weren't, may I suggest that you learn the facts before you cast aspersions?

Since you're going to talk out your a$$, here's a bib for ya:
                                Last edited by craiglieberman; 03-17-2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X