X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Fast Inc tonight, 10:30pm E

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/fast_inc/series.jhtml

im not sure if i like this show yet...It gets kinda dumb, like with the cameras inside of jennifer love hewitts house while she "randomly" called about the car . And only offering a guy 200$ or whatever when he said like 700$ hmm I wonder what made him do it, maby being on MTV or having his car shown at the end of the show hmmmmm. It could be a good show but it seems rough around the edges right now.

Comment

well its good to see drifting spread around to different groups of people...I bet a penny that a drifting cartoon or series is going to come out in america (other than initial d) in the next 2-3 years

Comment

sorry but the show really sucked. MTV has totally gone to the sh*tter

Comment

i dont kow about that, turn it on right now. celeverty deathmatch FTW

also i didnt see any tanner, i saw tyler?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
            i dont kow about that, turn it on right now. celeverty deathmatch FTW

also i didnt see any tanner, i saw tyler?!?
            he was with bow wow for the first 20 seconds of the show.

Comment

:rofl:

Brian crash Naoki's car.

Comment

I seen that orange s2000 so many times shows and at local meets.

Comment

how can you have scripted "reality tv" MTV blows now, its for 14 year olds and tools for the most part Still some OKAY shows on there..ohh do they even play music anymore?

Comment

im not sure if im righ but i could of swore i saw ernie fixmer in the paint and body shop. he was the one who gave "tater" tylers #. and i love how they said bow wow drove the rs-r s2000. and i never knew the power house amuse replica s2000 was a drift car. thought it was only a pretty show car.

Comment

No disrespect to Tanner or any of the other guys from the scene on that show, but I thought the episode was crappy. I thought it was lame how they clasify a "good drift car" by the way it looks. I also thought they were very unprofessional by saying every car that showed up for their "casting call" was crap. The thing that pissed me off though, they check out the Drift Session Hawaii website and then they say something like "why are the chicks with these losers" and show pics of some Hawaii guys. Get a clue! Those guys are in pictures with the models because they won drifting events!! (aka they drive badass). You know, I haven't seen anyone on Fast Inc. actually do anything to a car yet. They seems to have big ego's for no reason. All they do is make alot of phone calls, tell lies to the customers, and talk alot of crap. What a bunch of rubbish!! Bow Wow please run em over with the S2K next time, thanks.
                      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-13-2006, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Is the orange and black s2000 that they booked for the Maxim shoot even a drift car?

Comment

so LAME

So we can agree on that show just was not a good promo for drifting. Dude if I was that guy who crashed his car during the casting call. I would of said someone better pay me or something, but that is just me. I was not impressed at all and come on You cant really buy a drift car ready just like that, or can you? Well to me you want a good car you have to built it yourself. All in all the show suck @#*!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                            Is the orange and black s2000 that they booked for the Maxim shoot even a drift car?
                            this one?

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_...d.aspx?id=1210

nope

Comment

Mighta been better if they showed the guys at the casting call actually drifting in the parking lot....instead of doing donuts. That was kinda like....wow this is *Censored**Censored**Censored*. On the other hand that white Infiniti was pretty sick...dont see too many of those running around.

Comment

Working...
                              X