No announcement yet.

(FREE D1GP TICKETS) Dec. 17th IRWINDALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fav D1 event - mmm I think 2002 at Ebisu. Hiraoka kicked *Censored**Censored**Censored* in his normal little S13. He hit the wall like 2 or 3 times. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome. Got 2nd place...but should have got first. oh well.

Fav. driver - Itai. Because his 180sx was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome and NOLSD rules. Too bad that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* got stolen. I'll try and build something similar... but definitly nowhere near as cool.

Looking forward to - End of semester and D1. Planning to inflate my ego some more at the event.

Comment

Favorite D1 event?
      ==========
      Tie between First time D1 (2003) was in Irwindale and JGTC / D1 super all stars - reason being that the first time watching D1 (I was there when "ONE MORE TIME" was born and seeing and meeting Orido and Tsuchiya was such an experience!!! Also, loved the JGTC/D1 event because that was the first time D1 and JGTC was together in the states!!! Loved the event, got to ride in the Xanavi R34 skyline around Fontana track twice and the drifting was insane!!!

Favorite D1 driver?
      ===========
      Nomuraken (Ken Nomura) in his Blitz R34 Skyline GT-S. Just loves the way he goes balls out on the track and burns so much rubber, he needs to change tires in between one run around Irwindale! His theatrics on and off the track show his personality and style as well. I also like Nobuteru Taniguchi because he was just sooo cool and gave props to the Honda Prelude BB2 (what i drive) on Best Motoring...

What i'm looking forward to in December?
      =============

For Nomuraken to beat Kazama or Rhys Millen in the D1GP allstars and to see some crazy drifting with some crazy tandem accidents!!!!

I love drifting so muchhh... i make my FF car "look like" a Drift machine even with deep dish work wheels, bride racing seats, takata harnesses, and endless brakes!!! :-)

Last edited by AlexLude; 11-21-2006, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Brian and Alex,

You are both getting tickets.

We have 7 more tickets remaining!!

Comment

FAV D1 EVENT? WHY?
          Oh man, can I really choose a one event as a favorite!?!? Theyre all so good! Ummm...hmmmm....I can't choose. I watch em all over and over and over. Theyre all my favorite!!! I did almost cry during the formation drifting at D1 vs Nascar though. It was beautiful.

FAV DRIVER? WHY?
          My favorite driver would have to be Hibino. Ever since I read about the 2004 series round 3 at event at ebisu where he came out of nowhere and took second with a hachiroku up against japan's finest I couldnt believe it and was dying to see it. Then when JDM Option volume 6 came out and I saw it happen and was introduced to his flying drift I was very much in awe. Im STILL in awe.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IN DECEMBER?

I really can't wait to see Darren McNamara and Phil Morrison tear it up and to see Hibino take the win! HIBINO FOR THE WIN SATURDAY!!!! HIBINO AND MCNAMARA FOR THE FIRST EVER D1 TIE ON SUNDAY AS BOTH CARS PUSH THEIR CARS SO HARD CAUSING X NUMBER OF SUDDEN DEATHS AND CAUSING ALL THE TIRES TO RUN OUT...YES YES YES!!!

Comment

fav event?
            id have to say nikko in 01 rd 2
            back when everyone had their personal cars
            taniguchi in his red s15 (big debut since before it was yellow)
            ueno's car had no stickesr and just a rad jzz30, itai's 180sx was still black, wakamatsu ruled that day too. kazama's car was still the red s15 and everyone was just starting to get sponsors. it was when d1 was young and extremely exciting!

favorite driver
            tsuyoshi tezuka
            more when he had his jzx81 mark II
            very agressive, very hard driver! awesome and super nice guy too! his jzx81 powered by a awesome 1jzgte making a nice chunk of power, got 2nd at d1 round one 2001, did really well that season and the next. never a winner or top top but defintely past top 16 and often 8. with the BEE*R car hes kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* too lately. he even has a nice blog up i go thru when im free.

looking forward in december?
            well i usually take a few day s off for d1 practice and qualify from work
            hang out and just hve fun. meet up w/ old friends and folks frmo out of town! should be fun as always! good action and expensive food hahaha

Comment

Fav d1 event/why?

My fav d1 event was mar 4, 2006 Irwindale round 1. Only because its the only one ive seen live, its amazing to see how much more experienced the japanese drivers are compared to usa's, for example there gangsta entrys on the banking.....

My fav d1 driver?

I cant say, i always change depending on venue and cars......for example, yoshioka was my fav during the 06 irwindale event just because i know how hard it is to clear a full banking in an 86 and he did it flawlessly(sp?)

Either way ill be at this event if i get a free pass or not......but since im a broke *Censored**Censored**Censored*, i thought i would give this a shot......

Comment

We are still reviewing submissions.

Comment

UPDATE,

We have to mail out these tickets so please PM your address to CONTEST ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Contest View Post
                    We are still reviewing submissions.
                    I didnt win did I
                    Last edited by sonnysmr2; 12-06-2006, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Hach1r0k1d03

(EMAIL Your address to tickets@drifting.com; Use DRIFTING.com D1GP Tickets in the Email Subject, wait for a CONFIRMATION)

dousan_pg
                      (Get your Ticket from Pink Brian)

sonnysmr2
                      (Answer the 3rd question in detail)

jp555soul
                      (EMAIL Your address to tickets@drifting.com; Use DRIFTING.com D1GP Tickets in the Email Subject, wait for a CONFIRMATION)

Comment

What are you looking forward to in december?

Im looking forward to this D1 Event(wish i was driving but my car is broke), Christmas break, New Years, and my new wheels n chassis after D1!!!! Should be back on the track by Jan for sure.....

Thanks,
                        Sonny

Comment

Imma do this just for fun, because I have a feeling im not gonna get the tickets

Favorite D1 Event? Why?
                          Well, last march, was personally pretty awesome, Tezuka signed the RC replica that I made of his r324, and it even got featured on the bee racing website, but not only that I got to see so many new drivers in new cars, like Takatori in his skyline, Tanaka in his GDB, I wish I just would have gotten to see suenaga run his GC8, but along side that it was just a day where I got to chill with my friends!

Favorite Driver? Why?
                          Toyohisa Matsuda, Levin Coupe with Work Meisters!
                          nuff said! hahahaha, Matsuda drives with heart and soul and brings bosozoku flavor, not to mention he was super chill and laid back when I met him! Plus hes a privateer and goes balls out against any driver he lines up with!

What are you looking forward to in December?
                          Im looking forward to spending time with my family, giving thanks and praise to God for what I have been given over this past year, and taking a break from school and work! Not to mention Ill finally have a chance to just sleep in and relax during the weekdays!

as we speak I have a few rc replicas made to get autographed!
                          I hope to see you guys out there!
                          -randy

Comment

Originally posted by uchi_san_saikos View Post
                            Imma do this just for fun, because I have a feeling im not gonna get the tickets

Favorite D1 Event? Why?
                            Well, last march, was personally pretty awesome, Tezuka signed the RC replica that I made of his r324, and it even got featured on the bee racing website, but not only that I got to see so many new drivers in new cars, like Takatori in his skyline, Tanaka in his GDB, I wish I just would have gotten to see suenaga run his GC8, but along side that it was just a day where I got to chill with my friends!

Favorite Driver? Why?
                            Toyohisa Matsuda, Levin Coupe with Work Meisters!
                            nuff said! hahahaha, Matsuda drives with heart and soul and brings bosozoku flavor, not to mention he was super chill and laid back when I met him! Plus hes a privateer and goes balls out against any driver he lines up with!

What are you looking forward to in December?
                            Im looking forward to spending time with my family, giving thanks and praise to God for what I have been given over this past year, and taking a break from school and work! Not to mention Ill finally have a chance to just sleep in and relax during the weekdays!

as we speak I have a few rc replicas made to get autographed!
                            I hope to see you guys out there!
                            -randy

D1 gave us more tickets today so just PM your address by tonight!!

Comment

I'm can't say that I'm the greatest fan, but I certainly am the biggest in my mind. I haven't been to any drift events ever cause I'm soo poor cause my university takes my money and even if I do have any it'll go to groceries or just books for school. But if I get a ticket or two I know finally I can be a spectator at the biggest D1 yet. I'm malaysian so I'd like to see the malaysian drivers run!! Whoo hoo. I want to be there and meet all the drivers!So if you give me two tickets I can finally go and be the biggest fan!Whoo hoo..,well I hope I can get some.If not,thats cool too.

Well I do have a favorite driver though, Its Yoshinori Koguchi, but I'm going to be out there IF i can, I'll be cheering my fellow malaysians!Gotta back them up, they're from back home.Hope they do well!Uh, well no favorite d1 events yet cause I haven't been to any.There's nothing much here in boring ol Michigan..I'll go i guess If i had 2 tickets..(wishful thinking)
                              Last edited by faz; 12-06-2006, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Versace007
                                SHIPPED you got a few tickets

ohtagerbilhero
                                SHIPPED, think you got 2 tickets

Brian
                                SHIPPED,

dousan_pg
                                SHIPPED to Pink BRIAN

AlexLude
                                SHIPPING out by today

Al
                                PM Your Address

blaze1
                                SHIPPED

Mute
                                Get them yourself!

uchi_san_saikos
                                SHIPPED

If you received an email confirmation then you are ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X