Formula D on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim @ FD View Post
    Ryan's right, the shows will keep getting better. LB was the first time out for the new production crew working with our staff. But man, watching it at our local joint Smooth's was a pretty cool feeling, eventhough I've seen it 4-5 times already. Anyhow, just remember every Thursday at 5pm EST. Call ESPN, tell them you love it and tell them to have more of us on their network.

BTW... Thursday Nov 29, Dec 6, Dec 13, and Dec 20, we'll be having late lunch at Smooth's in downtown Long Beach and watching the Summit Point, Evergreen, Infineon and Wall episodes. So for everyone that is local, you are all welcome to join us.
    I think I might take one of those days off to come down and check it out

Comment

I hate that I cant get home in time to catch this.

Comment

"If you haven't had breakfast yet there is a donut on the track going up in smoke"

-classic

Comment

great to finally see it. It would have been great to have some good pre 16 highlights for sure. Too bad I wont be home to see the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
            That was my favorite part, I'm getting pretty tired of racing events being so saturated with booth girls and lifestyle glamourization that you forget why it is you showed up.
            wrd. it sounds lame but it kinda pisses me off im ashamed to show peopel the shows sometimes because its semi self degrading to watch it due to all the sluts and "omg drift tyte lifestyle that n0b0dy actually livezz".

how can i watch the espn coverage on the net? cant seem to find anything, and espn2's site doesnt even have anything about it at all.

i also suck at the internet. but i did look for like 2 hours straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
              "omg drift tyte lifestyle that n0b0dy actually livezz".
              oh you don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                wrd. it sounds lame but it kinda pisses me off im ashamed to show peopel the shows sometimes because its semi self degrading to watch it due to all the sluts and "omg drift tyte lifestyle that n0b0dy actually livezz".

how can i watch the espn coverage on the net? cant seem to find anything, and espn2's site doesnt even have anything about it at all.

i also suck at the internet. but i did look for like 2 hours straight.
                www.slingbox.com

are you talking about watching it on youtube / google video / a torrant site? well that would be copyright infringement...

your best bet is to buy a TiVo, record it, and watch it later. It's not like tivo's are expensive these days....

Comment

if it costs money its out of my pricerange for the next couple months.

Comment

whats the name of the flag girl? I wanna eat sushi off her stomach

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
                      haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
                        haha. she has a very nice body. i didn't even know that fd atlanta was gonna air on thanksgiving. was flipping thru the guide and saw "Formula Drift". turned the tv up and had a badass hour. espn did a good job but i wish they had a little more time b/c it seems that everything was squeezed in. with even 30 more min., the show can be very smooth and give all the extra's that we want. like people's who's motors blew, crashed, how qualifying went, etc.

Comment

Man I would watch it but I dont even get off work till 6pm EST.

Comment

love the show 10x's better would love to hear the cars more. Love the "Gangster Play-by-Play" Good job guys!!

Comment

I saw LB but missed ATL...i NEED to find it online somehow
                              Boost Up

Comment

i thought it was kinda boring. i also wondered why they didn't go back and re dub where they made mistakes. it's not like they're doing live commentary or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X