How do you "drift" at 100mph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas
    Pretty decent articale. Few mistakes, like wtf is tolga? And the whole inital-d thing.
    Chas I gotta give ya crap man....."articale" and it has a few mistakes! hahahahahahahahahahaa

Just playin!
    Yeah you have probably seen her in SA...
    she was also on the front page of the article.
    Jun....I know Kat and I were talking about that!
    Last edited by S13Silviagirl; 02-25-2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Answer. You don't!

I gotta say, 99% of you (including me) don't drift at 100 mph. Do and you die. That's just screwy. No reason too. You can do just as good at 60.

"The parking lot looked like a car show," he said. "These kids actually take a $1,500 car and put $5,000 worth of stuff into it."

I do have to say that is one of the truest statements in that article. "Drifting Pretty"...... One of the cooooolest ideas I have ever heard. Girls rock and to see them drifting makes me hit my rev limiter. If I found a woman that drifts, I would give her the world. You'd never see me on here.

Go girls.

Comment

yeah until she pressed charges on you for being a stalker

Comment

i got busted once for drifting but i said lost it on some ice and i got off with a speeding ticket

55 in 35 zone

bleh!

Comment

I want to get into tolga . Sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
              Is she the same Kat from SDSU? I think i met her, or she came into the shop or something. She has a website right? Do you drift?
              Yeah, that's my little sister. Do I drift? I dunno, do you consider spinning out 10 times for every one time you catch it and drift the turn, drifting?

Hey Lisa, what's Kevin talking about? I was in his run group at DD13 and he was awesome. I think I improved a lot in DD13 though, put together several good runs that day. I think one of the most important things I learned was to trust your initiation. That way you start your countersteer earlier and start working the throttle earlier too. Then again, it's a lot easier to trust your initiation in the rain

Comment

Cool article......

Comment

Re: Answer. You don't!

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                  I gotta say, 99% of you (including me) don't drift at 100 mph. Do and you die. That's just screwy. No reason too. You can do just as good at 60.

"The parking lot looked like a car show," he said. "These kids actually take a $1,500 car and put $5,000 worth of stuff into it."

I do have to say that is one of the truest statements in that article. "Drifting Pretty"...... One of the cooooolest ideas I have ever heard. Girls rock and to see them drifting makes me hit my rev limiter. If I found a woman that drifts, I would give her the world. You'd never see me on here.

Go girls.
                  the world's not enough

Comment

Jun, what did Kevin say??? I'll kick his butt. I was really proud of him out there....Kat(hahaha look KA-t hehhe she is turbo!) too.

Comment

I thought it was a good article.

I just thought it was pretty amusing that the whole article about Nadine (from Nadine180.com) went on without a single mention of her boyfriend Benson Hsu, who's not only the father of her daughter, but also the guy behind SilEightymania.com and the owner of a badass drift car which I do believe has won a few competitions.

I dunno, I'm a Benson fan, guess that's why I thought it was funny.

Comment

they did mention benson, barely..

Toyoda, 25, became involved with the sport after watching her boyfriend drift.
                        cute article. drift girls rock.

Comment

see. .if this thing gets big to the point we have actual drifting tracks.. like irwindale where they have a drifting school.. then its cool.. im 19.. and ive been into drifting since i fell in love w. the 240.. however. i feel insulted when some little jerk off comes and says he is a drifter when he power slides a couple turns after watchin initial d. if more people actually learn what its about and get into it then it cool.. but i live in a santa clarita.. the idiot town of the world... for example.... when street racing started.. 4 kids from my graduating class died because of it... and if drifting takes off..my friends and i are gonna have a bad name... and it rained yesterday.. which led to some puddle whomping and little bit of drifting... i saw some idiot in a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in civic tryin to go sideways with a high school parkin plaque stickin on his mirror... which is already scarin me.. therefore... we need to build a big *Censored**Censored**Censored* driftin track w. a school that supplies the <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s... this would educate and it would be fun at the same time../. oh drift girls are the hottest thing . period. done. a girl that can handle a car .. ohhh..
                          Last edited by asyrndrftr; 02-28-2004, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Re: Answer. You don't!

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

Go girls.
                            Here you go ghost, where I live they do.
                            http://ww3.tiki.ne.jp/~tosports/r/cargal/index.html
                            I tried to find some better ones, but ther was an Option were the monkey guy went to a race queens house who drifted. She had enkei`s stacked up by her privacy wall. Then after sneaking around her house, he then entered and started talking to her while she was taking a bath. Then he jumped on her bed and put her panties on his head like a mask. She is hot. I could not find any pictures like they have in the magazines with the girls and their cars, evensearching in Japanese. Sorry Ghost, I will try harder next time for you, okay?

Comment

hey valencia guy, Im up in bakersfield, i go threw there all the time.

Comment

well then.. we should get a drift track set.. JUST FOR DRIFTING not a circuit track with cones.. actual drift track for us.. out here(meaning california peroid) because it willl get just as big as places like lacr or irwindale..

Comment

Working...
                                X