ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall Speedway closing. What happens to Formula D event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formula D View Post
    No offense taken. Just hold tight, there is good reason why we didn't post Wall's closure. It will all make sense once everything has been ironed out. A lil trust in us ole' freaks over here.
    I guess we have been a little unpatient. But this very big for us here in the North East, especially here in Jersey. Nothing against drag racers, but that's all we get here in Jersey all year long. Drag racing, drag racing, and more drag racing. The day I heard FD was coming to NJ in 04 I requested that day off a year in advance(some people actually work on weekends). FD NJ is like a holiday for me and every year I help promote the event. Its the least I could do, since I dont have the money anymore to pursue drifting myself, and show my support to you guys.

At this point I dont care if its the D1 set up at Englishtown, the new NJ Motorsports Park, or maybe, just maybe, Wall Stadium will have its own "One More Time" before shutting its doors. Either way, we need Drifting and FD in NJ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornerstrike7 View Post
      . Either way, we need Drifting and FD in NJ!!!!
      yes, yes we do

Comment

Any Updates?

Comment

it's really too bad that they had to close. wall is my favorite track, hopefully something else in NJ can be used instead.

Comment

We need an update. FD NJ is approaching soon and we still dont know where its gonna be held. Throw us a freakin bone already.

Comment

Sorry for the delay everyone. Tons on behind the scenes things going on that we cannot disclose just yet. By next Wednesday/Thursday we will have official notice going out regarding Wall and/or "Plan B" which will still be in the Northeast/Tri-State area.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim @ FD View Post
                Sorry for the delay everyone. Tons on behind the scenes things going on that we cannot disclose just yet. By next Wednesday/Thursday we will have official notice going out regarding Wall and/or "Plan B" which will still be in the Northeast/Tri-State area.
                Finally a voice. I know you guys are busy, but we're dying for some news bad. I really hope this event stays in NJ, regardless if its @ Wall, Englishtown, or the NJMotorsportspark. I hope this week we definitely hear a final word on this.

Comment

Offical word is out... Click it to get informed

Comment

Nice, so there going to be 3 major drift events at E-town.

Comment

Working...
                    X