Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread made my day

Comment

I tried to tell him...everyone saw me try ..I wash my hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
        Can we say atlantian + Phalerider = Touge "officiel" I mean great job you misspelled your own screen name.

This is gonna be Phalerider the sequel
        Bro it's french. I'd buy you a clue but no.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeOfficiel View Post
          Bro it's french. I'd buy you a clue but no.
          So let me get this straight:

Your name is a hybrid of French and Japanese.

You drive this:

I gave the figure for a stock Camry because I imagine that's an easier reference point than "my Camry with a TRD RSB on 'track' setting, KYB shocks, etc." - togue officiel

And you live in the Mid-west or the south or some place where people mate with their first cousin.

You obviously are a bored 12 year old that just saw "Fast and the Furious 3" with a massive hard on for your sister and thought if she read this she might let you get to first base with her............I don't think it's gonna work buddy

Stop watching movies and leave your sister alone dude!

Comment

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
            So let me get this straight:
            or the south or some place where people mate with their first cousin.

You can't drop that south blabber.
            we don't claim him, he's likely from cali.

Comment

No offense "Soultron" but there is truth behind the stereotypes....Granted their are a lot of great people down there (you included) but majority rules brutha.....I am originally from North Kakalaka......I guess I'm a sell out huh? Oh well sorry dude

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
                You can't drop that south blabber.
                we don't claim him, he's likely from cali.
                PSH! Don't pass him off on us! People in Cali aren't the way they seem on TV dude.

If this guy is throwin french in his name then I'd say hes probably from Canada.

Comment

Al?

?????

Comment

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                    No offense "Soultron" but there is truth behind the stereotypes....Granted their are a lot of great people down there (you included) but majority rules brutha.....I am originally from North Kakalaka......I guess I'm a sell out huh? Oh well sorry dude

I happen to like to south, because if I'm gonna be around idiots, I better be somewhere I like being. And there are idiots everywhere.

Just because a person is stupid doesn't mean they are southern.
                    Example 1: Person with camry who drives cloverleaf/interchange "touge".
                    Example 2: Trix Rabbit. Spokes person for cereal who is not given access to the product. Tries to steal product.
                    Example 2: You. Willingly moved to california. There is a beach here with warm water and loads of girls from all over the country. Posts mean sprited comment about own birthplace in effect degrading himself/herself in the process. Uses the word "brotha".

Here is an emoticon to show that this is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
                      PSH! Don't pass him off on us! People in Cali aren't the way they seem on TV dude.

If this guy is throwin french in his name then I'd say hes probably from Canada.
                      Don't pass him off on us :P
                      PS: I'm hoping this whole thing is some kind of joke....

Comment

I happen to like to south, because if I'm gonna be around idiots, I better be somewhere I like being. And there are idiots everywhere.

Just because a person is stupid doesn't mean they are southern.
                        Example 1: Person with camry who drives cloverleaf/interchange "touge".
                        Example 2: Trix Rabbit. Spokes person for cereal who is not given access to the product. Tries to steal product.
                        Example 2: You. Willingly moved to california. There is a beach here with warm water and loads of girls from all over the country. Posts mean sprited comment about own birthplace in effect degrading himself/herself in the process. Uses the word "brotha".

Here is an emoticon to show that this is a joke.
                        Wow..... Did I open a can of worms with this fine patriot of the state of North Carolina.

I think it's great you love where you're from.....
                        Having said that... Just because you don't like where your from doesn't mean you are degrading yourself.........in who's book.

What century do you live in buddy? Oh...I forgot half the roads there are gravel.

I know you are used to winning debates on here....So have at it....

By all means go fly your rebel flag.....eat soda crackers and burn crosses for all of us!!

Flame on "BRUTHA"....Yea I used it again so the "F" what!

Comment

Guys, guys. Cant we all just shut up for a second and focus on what's important?

Making fun of "Tougeofficiel"?

Comment

Originally posted by stray View Post
                            Guys, guys. Cant we all just shut up for a second and focus on what's important?

Making fun of "Tougeofficiel"?
                            I guess my emoticon fell on deaf ears or whatever...

If togueofficial ever comes back, we'll resume the chat with him.

Comment

I guess my emoticon fell on deaf ears or whatever...

If togueofficial ever comes back, we'll resume the chat with him.
                              Who said I ever left?

Comment

Originally posted by TougeOfficiel View Post
                                Who said I ever left?
                                I smell a troll!!! I know I am subcoming to this but why waste our time on this loser? It's a free bump everytime.....I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X