USA Touge on highway on/off ramp circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
    I smell a troll!!! I know I am subcoming to this but why waste our time on this loser? It's a free bump everytime.....I'm done.
    I admit it. I started out in earnest but after the response have turned troll. I'm surprised it took anyone this long to figure it out.

I realize this is obviously the wrong forum for this discussion. However I maintain that highway ramp driving is fun and safe. If you see a Camry that's clearly already going the same speed as traffic merging onto a highway from a tight on-ramp, honk your horn and flip me the bird.

Oh right this is only if you're traveling anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line, north of the US-Canada border, or in California. Did I miss anywhere?

Comment

If you see a Camry that's clearly already going the same speed as traffic merging onto a highway from a tight on-ramp
      Doesn't everyone who has a fun car do that already? Doesn't mean you need to make some kind of *Censored**Censored**Censored* sport about it and call it touge.

I mean I love bombing off/on ramps but talking about competitions and stuff and publishing it on the interweb is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by David Adams View Post
        blah blah blah. Im a superstar SCCA/NASA driver and I loves tofu. Skeet Skeet to the greatest "PRO" driver alive. You can call me the Touge Stig. Discuss.
        *post length*

Comment

How old is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
            Doesn't everyone who has a fun car do that already? Doesn't mean you need to make some kind of *Censored**Censored**Censored* sport about it and call it touge.

I mean I love bombing off/on ramps but talking about competitions and stuff and publishing it on the interweb is dumb.
            OK it's good to know that others like to bomb on/off ramps is fun.

However aren't fun things often more fun when you can do them with other people?

Ok OORB is not touge. It'd still be fun to see how a few different guys in a few different cars approach the situation, IMO. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
              *post length*

That was rather random.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert Young View Post
                Because it's dangerous and you might get somebody hurt.

IT'S MEANINGLESS to brag about how many miles an hour you can go on a on/off ramp. Lap times are more appropriate to brag about than that. .
                Hahah yeah for reals like LA traffic isnt bad enough...!

Comment

Originally posted by TougeOfficiel View Post

However aren't fun things often more fun when you can do them with other people?
                  Not always, usually just a recipe for disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
                    Not always, usually just a recipe for disaster
                    Yeah, I guess you're right. When I finally had sex that was pretty much a disaster.

Comment

All men think they can do 2 things better then anyone else.

The first is sex. If you get off, then your as good as you need to be.

Second is driving. Same thing, Just cause you get there doesnt mean you where doing it right.
                      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
                        All men think they can do 2 things better then anyone else.

The first is sex. If you get off, then your as good as you need to be.

Second is driving. Same thing, Just cause you get there doesnt mean you where doing it right.
                        hey alex, remember that one time... me and you... at the hills....

remember... *wink*

Comment

TRD camry

Originally posted by TougeOfficiel View Post
                          OK it's good to know that others like to bomb on/off ramps is fun.

Ok OORB is not touge. It'd still be fun to see how a few different guys in a few different cars approach the situation, IMO. That's it.

TougeOfficiel, if i ever see you take an offramp, i'll smoke the sheit out of you. i'll pass you on the outside of the turn.
                          i have a ap2 that runs in modifyed class at timeattack.
                          oem hard top, shaved NT01's and JRZ coilovers. the list goes on...

if its a freeway on/off ramp time attack, or head to head with your TRD camry, i'll smoke you. i can beat alex, and i can beat you too.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuri View Post
                            TougeOfficiel, if i ever see you take an offramp, i'll smoke the sheit out of you. i'll pass you on the outside of the turn.
                            i have a ap2 that runs in modifyed class at timeattack.
                            oem hard top, shaved NT01's and JRZ coilovers. the list goes on...

if its a freeway on/off ramp time attack, or head to head with your TRD camry, i'll smoke you. i can beat alex, and i can beat you too.
                            You'd make my month, man.

There's nothing worse than being on a ramp you know well and being stuck behind some high performance automobile (like an M3 or Cayman or somesuch).

It's one thing to get stuck behind a big white van with ladders on top. But I can't help but get frustrated when some lawyer in sunglasses crawls along the ramp at the speed limit in a Z4. DRIVE IT LIKE IT'S MEANT TO BE DRIVEN!

Only once has anyone ever seen me behind them closing fast and realized "well crap--if a nondescript Camry can take this ramp that much faster, what the hell." It was today--a guy on a BMW motorcycle. He stuck out his inside leg and leaned into the turn like a regular Valentino Rossi. We then got stuck behind an Acura. I had a huge smile on my face and gave him a big thumbs up.

Originally posted by TougeOfficiel to wesuri
                            Go ahead, make my month

Comment

touge office

Comment

i have a decked out white van with ladders on top rolling on te37s wrapped in hoosiers and i am without a doubt the FASTEST freeway offramp AND onramp undisputed champion

lets do this

Comment

Working...
                                X