No announcement yet.

USA Touge on highway on/off ramp circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that vid is epic. it reminds me of a 350zx vid i saw. the kid gets it from his parents and takes it out on the freeway. his friend is filming it. anyway, the kid launches, and apparently was doing some 100+ mph, while passing the camera man. he then passes an on ramp, and then not 2 seconds later a cop comes zooming on after him, lights a flare.
    Good stuff that is.
    I do think that this thread should be done and over with now. I vow to never post in it again.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
      Did you see the cop at the end? lol
      thats actually a taxi lol, thats what taxi's in the Miami area look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
        thats actually a taxi lol, thats what taxi's in the Miami area look like.
        I'll take your word... since, well you know...

Comment

Originally posted by TougeOfficiel View Post
          I am the Freeway Touge MASTER. No one can touch me. Don't come crying to me just because you don't have the creativity or the sack to put your handling to the test in my world.

I EAT BABIES LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST.
          Methink he got the idea from the '08 lancer ad
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=w4poG6O5U-A

No, I am not "TougeOfficiel" or anyone else on this forum other then "Atlantian", I was bored and trying to drive everyone mad, but reading back on my tracks, I think I may have put it on a bit too thick.

I don't really understand the purpose of that reply, is he trying to be sarcastic? It looks a little silly to be serious.

Comment

Working...
          X