Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bondurant

Originally posted by kidynomite View Post
    haha... 150K on that car and thats what you got, damn that sucks... I could build a better car for way less than that... Its not rocket science.

And you should really have figured out he wasnt good by coming and watching him try to qualify or something, much better people out there...
    Professionals were always telling me to get rid of James because he was just an amateur but when it comes to loyalty, I finish what I start. I did not know JAMES WAS A COWARD and I guess terrified of never getting in the top 30.
    He claims he had too many responsibilities.. thats the story he is spinning right now... I guess going to a five star gym and working out with celebrities in the morning and picking up his girlfriend from school is way too much to ask of someone who is living f@$#%&ng RENT FREE in a house with a private cook for his every E#QW%T^Q#W$E need. OH did I forget to mention I took him in a PRIVATE JET to Jackson hole , wyoming in January so he could snowboard for a week at the four seasons hotel... all expenses paid by me for him so he could be HAPPY.... any one out there think they could tolerate that kind of torture????????
    please help me out on this

Comment

i play music.

put me on your record label plz.

pm me if you want to hear stuff

eff drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback180 View Post
        i play music.

put me on your record label plz.

pm me if you want to hear stuff

eff drifting.

you say eff drifting...yet your s/n is fastback180...and your on a drifting forum...with the dampachi guy as your avatar...yea...eff drifting...cool guy

Comment

music

Originally posted by deadpirate View Post
          you say eff drifting...yet your s/n is fastback180...and your on a drifting forum...with the dampachi guy as your avatar...yea...eff drifting...cool guy
          if you truly have music that you think is good enough to be published, you can send it to me at rudyilene@aol.com and I'll give you my opinion .. thanks..

Comment

Ruth, i send you an e-mail. from rossfairfield@yahoo.com please contact when you get a chance

Comment

email

Ruth, i send you an e-mail. from rossfairfield@yahoo.com please contact when you get a chance
              okay.. i'll be looking for it.. thank you.
              Im very pleased at all the support Im getting from the Drifting Community about the disgraceful behavior of James Robert Bondurant.

Comment

Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
                okay.. i'll be looking for it.. thank you.
                Im very pleased at all the support Im getting from the Drifting Community about the disgraceful behavior of James Robert Bondurant.

You should really look into contact Doug Van Den Brink that guy has ties to Falken and is the truth. Just cant afford to compete in all the events due to funds.

First post btw long time lurker finally decided to register!

Comment

Are you even getting anything back from the "investment" into drifting?

Comment

yeah and i registered almost 2 years before you.

im over it. its become a huge status full of idiots and more idiots, who are into it simply because they get off whenever they hear the word "japan".

or because they think they will be super cool because they have a super *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing cool "drift car" yet cant even drive....but that doesnt matter because its still 'mad tyte'

im done with all of this "tuner" scene.

the coolest thing left is ASB.

but even that will eventually get infested by idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                      HAA HAA LOL WHO DOES ?

Comment

• investment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        no..I knew that its not common to actually make money in drifting, but James was always talking about merchandise and comic books and that he was gonna be a tv star with a reality show... I was just naive to believe him and trust him...

Comment

• ok so James sucks.

time to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback180 View Post

the coolest thing left is ASB.

but even that will eventually get infested by idiots.

No.

I did not make ASB for idiots. If you are an idiot, you wont be in my event.

Comment

• I trust you BH....but you never know.......someone will squeeze in eventually..

I hope ASB VEE doesnt have any.

that wouldnt be so swank

Comment

• no idiots allowed at ASB V

no ugly cars either

Comment

Working...
                                X