No announcement yet.

BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

john rusakoff is not afraid of walls... walls are afraid of john!!

here's my 3 votes:

john rusakoff
    justin pawlak
    henry schelley

not in particular order. they'll kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*! with the budget for one bondurant, split it to these 3 guys. you'll turn heads and break hearts.

i'll "PAY" for the federal tires... and CITY TIRES will mount them for you. FREE! ship them out!

done done and done!

i love JUSTDRIFTing.. lol.

Comment

I have known James for about 7 years. Although i never invested money into the little asshole he backstabbed me too. I can not believe a worthless *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like "Bizzle" could keep a thread going this long! I am not going to share my story with the world. Just don't see it necessary. Anyone who ever met james knows he is fully capable of this. He walked out on you but right before that he walked out on his wife too. You're not alone sweetheart!

Lets carry on this conversation another way.
      Email me
      autohabit@yahoo.com

Comment

This thread makes me sick. If you wanted to get involved in drifting why would you open your checkbook to James Bondurant? His past has been wishy washy for certain and the fact that he had zero sponsors should have thrown up a BIG GIANT red flag. But I digress. He got you good!

P.S. I'd rather buy tires than get free tires from Federal.

Comment

Whaaaat Federals are the biznazzz!!!!

Comment

hah 110 octane... you don't even drift, do you?

Comment

How the hell do you know? Did Inada tell you that?

I wonder if James will ride his beach cruiser from AZ to Vegas again this year for SEMA? Now that's a hilarious visual! Who does that?

BH, I don't need to go to ASB or be a competitive driver to know the truth about tires. The past 5 years of my life has been spent testing tires in real world conditions including a ton of drifting. Even though ASB is pretty awesome and about the only real "fun" drifting event left!
              Last edited by 110octane; 07-25-2008, 03:02 PM.

Comment

lol this thread went from kill james to sponsor me apps lol

Comment

Man, that's sorry to hear. I actually have respect for his dad, but after reading this, he sounds like the little turd and poser I imagined him to be. I know I could do better than him (not driving, but being a better human being) just like many of the other guys here, but I'm still in my amateur phase so I don't know how much help I would be. Hope you find a driver soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane View Post
                    BH, I don't need to go to ASB or be a competitive driver to know the truth about tires. The past 5 years of my life has been spent testing tires in real world conditions including a ton of drifting. Even though ASB is pretty awesome and about the only real "fun" drifting event left!
                    I don't understand what your point is.

I've used tons of tires, Yokohama, Dunlop, Advan, Falken, Federal, Bridestone... I think thats it.
                    I cannot think of ONE SINGLE negative of the Federals. They have honestly been one of the best tires I have used.

anyways, I don't want to get off topic here.

Whats the deal with ruining Jay P's. S14 and letting a shitty guy drive it?

Comment

P.S. I'd rather buy tires than get free tires from Federal.
                      cool! let's all buy tires from federal.

Comment

Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
                        Heh, now it's on Federal Tires. Drifting.com at it's best!

Comment

Originally posted by RAM GARAGE View Post
                          lol.. so true.

i love vegasjustdriftday!!! go turn of your heater tommy, it's 90 degrees outside!

i dunno james personally. i know he went to few of our events and seen him around every now and then. back to topic.

Comment

sweet! Then run them.

Just my opinion from my experience pal.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie@jstdrft View Post
                              lol.. so true.

i love vegasjustdriftday!!! go turn of your heater tommy, it's 90 degrees outside!

i dunno james personally. i know he went to few of our events and seen him around every now and then. back to topic.

nah man its 108 in vegas lol !!

TOYO TIRES are the best !!!! lol

Comment

sweet! Then run them.

Just my opinion from my experience pal.
                                Who is your experienced pal?

Comment

Working...
                                X