BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
    He always said the drift alliance was jealous of his talents.
    so if james told you the sky was really green, you would've believed him? anybody can talk the talk. alot of people fake it until they make it. and if they don't make it then at least they got a shot by faking it.

you should quit with the james comments and maybe even take out all the james comments in this whole thread and just make it just a create a great team thread.

it really makes you look bad that you helped him out based on those specific things he said. it shows the drift scene that you helped someone out that wasn't in it for the love of the game, that you helped someone that just wanted to be famous and for all the wrong reasons, that you wanted to help out somebody that "wanted to take over the drift scene." I mean take over the drift scene? what is this?

we didnt need your james story to know that james isn't good with drifting. it seems to me that with all your james posts you are hurting yourself more and ruining your reputation.

so far all im getting from this thread is:
    - you want to make a team probably just to shove it in james face when you do good, which isn't hard because theres a ton of great under funded talent
    - you are not in it for the right reasons because you are willing drop it all because of one bad comment out of the 40 million good comments
    -you are very rich and gullible

Comment

• Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
      This thread would be interesting if James actually defended himself, but he does not wish to add more to this thread, or he has simply moved on (which I highly recommend).
      i don't know james but i did want to hear his side so i messaged him when this thread started. This is what i wrote:

"dont know if you already know but theres a post about you on ..drifting.com ...whether its true or not...well i guess if you care then maybe you could post your side of the story to clear some things up."

and he replied

"Thanks man, really unfortunate that somebody tries to drag someones neme thru the mud like that. I cannot get an account going on drifting. com so just gonna haft to take the abuse."

Comment

• every single person in here killed drifting.

good job.

and the MTV show aint gonna work.
        we already did it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
          every single person in here killed drifting.

good job.

and the MTV show aint gonna work.
          we already did it....

Wait, drifting was alive?

oh, and I downloaded all the episodes of Drift or Die from MTV from bit torrent, they are the funniest drifting show ever.

Comment

• This thread has gone on long enough.

Cant everyone see that this whole thing is pathetic I cant beleive its 14 pages long!!!! One of the mods needs to delete this thread now.

Its making the sport look real bad!! I thought slandering one another on this forum is not permited.It shouldnt be its counterproductive in the biggest way. I wouldent be supprised if potential sponsors are reading this crap and wiping there hands of any potential dealings with this daycare center of a drift community.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimTom View Post
              This thread has gone on long enough.

Cant everyone see that this whole thing is pathetic I cant beleive its 14 pages long!!!! One of the mods needs to delete this thread now.

Its making the sport look real bad!! I thought slandering one another on this forum is not permited.It shouldnt be its counterproductive in the biggest way. I wouldent be supprised if potential sponsors are reading this crap and wiping there hands of any potential dealings with this daycare center of a drift community.
              Ok, enough.

Comment

Working...
              X