TEAM ALLSTARS (Feedback)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM ALLSTARS (Feedback)

Don't normally bash anybody but i have to know, does or did anybody else ever have a problem with international allstars, The owner is a real con artist, dont be fooled by his ploy.

MX5 team???

Comment

yes the mx5 team

Comment

Phucking posers. All he wants is for you to cut them a check and buy into there game plan of marketing BS.

Comment

yes! your right, he preaches about team work but then says at his meetings and i will quote him "we are trying to build a empire". if i was Jim Jordan from Mazda i would strip this guy from the cars and trailer that they are suppling him with and start over with somebody that knows what the hell he doing.

Comment

The details are overwhelming.

Comment

but it's the interwebs so it has to be true and very serious.

Comment

I've heard things and I know of a lot of people who left his team and his crew...but I dont think I or many other people have heard anything about what particularly hes doing wrong.

I also know Jim at Mazda and for one reason or another he believes in the person in question.

I don't want to spread drama so I never really said anything to Jim but I really like Mazda and the guys over at MNAO so I hate to see things like this happen and possibly reflect on them.

I'd like to investigate what seems to be the problem there.

On outward apperances it would seem that they have everything to succeed in this sport: factory support, sponsor dollars, unique but capiable cars.

The only thing they were missing was finalizing a good set of drivers. It looks like everytime they get close to landing a good driver..that person ends up walking away frustrated.
                Last edited by MonkeySlide; 09-22-2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftallstars View Post
                  Don't normally bash anybody but i have to know, does or did anybody else ever have a problem with international allstars, The owner is a real con artist, dont be fooled by his ploy.
                  Wait, what's his ploy?

Comment

His ploy would probably change depending on what he would want from you, and monkeyslide your right Jim Jordan is a super nice guy and Mazda Rocks but even though this guy has really good equipment his ploy would be easy to get drivers, and why not, there great cars and AWR did a great job. Foothill Automotive does a great job maintaining them but really its the leadership and broken promises or anything else to string you along for as long as he can for free.
                    All Im saying is that he will paint you a beautiful picture, its your choice.
                    I should know because i got took for at least seven months of my investment in the team, and Im very disappointed. No Drama, but it is my right to let people know to proceed with caution.

Comment

So... say for, in your instance... What did he leave out for your deal?

Comment

ugh

step one : don't even bother stepping foot near a Mazda Miata.

The end.

Comment

Hey! I am getting an NA6CE in two weeks... =/

Comment

yeah rotary all the way, I think this post is done for, thanks drifting.com

Comment

Let's count how many drivers have come and gone through the Allstars program:

- Casper Canul
                              - Pat Mordaunt
                              - Lisa Klassen
                              - Tony Brakohiapa

Current drivers:
                              - Kyle Mohan (?)
                              - Colin Frost
                              - Bryan Rogers
                              - Jonathan Martin (?)

Seems like there's always a rotating door. Why do you suppose that is? Usually, good programs can keep their drivers satisfied. On camera, the drivers will plug their sponsors and brag about how amazing those miatas are. When the camera is off, nearly every driver talks about how scary the car are to drive, and how they're extremely unstable at high speeds and drift like crap.

The funny thing is that Allstars has a budget bigger than 98% of all Formula D teams. But the team manager never trusts anyone long enough to build the miatas the right way, he just goes wherever he can get a 'deal'. It's a bad situation
                              Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 09-23-2008, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X