Forgotten / Overlooked Cars & Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten / Overlooked Cars & Engines

I have seen a lot of cars lately that I would love to see sideways... Here are some of them...

944 Porsche

1990 Mercedes 190E

I found one with an ls1 swap & another with an rb25 swap!!

Volvo's... any of them... they aren't the sexiest cars, but they can still get sideways...

c3 or c4 corvettes

what else is there??

Always wanted to see one of these sideways . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
      Always wanted to see one of these sideways . . .

Tech at a Chrysler Dealer tried, too much grip for a power over, no matter how hard he tried. Didn't try any other techniques, though.

Comment

One BIG issue with the 944. It's crap. It's unreliable and doen't handle real well.

One car that everyone seems to forget about:

Comment

This is just HORRIBLE.

Comment

I have a c4 corvette and I actually plan on building it up to practice in.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              This is just HORRIBLE.
              +1

These are cars that SHOULD be forgotten and overlooked.

Comment

Those turbo brick Volvo's seem to be pretty popular in Europe.

Comment

all cars listed in this thread are ugly...and would be even uglier while drifting.

just because its RWD and CAN drift..dosent mean it SHOULD drift

Comment

Originally posted by deadpirate View Post
                    all cars listed in this thread are ugly...and would be even uglier while drifting.

The only ugly ones were the Volvo and maybe the Prowler. Seeing either one of those 'vettes would be awesome.

If I could ever afford it, I'd like to see a Factory Five Type 65 or their '33 Hot Rod replicas out and drifting.

Comment

I've actually drifted a beetle, they do pretty well actually.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post

i completely agree

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            This is just HORRIBLE.

I'm sure if it were up to you two, you'd have nothing but Corolla's,FD's and 240's huh? While the above cars may not be the prettiest, what wrong with seeing them drift? If there cheap and will work, then why not?
                            One of the things i love about drifting is the diversirty of the cars. Thats somthing thats rare im most forms of motorsports.

Comment

Originally posted by 5150 Cruiser View Post
                              I'm sure if it were up to you two, you'd have nothing but Corolla's,FD's and 240's huh? While the above cars may not be the prettiest, what wrong with seeing them drift? If there cheap and will work, then why not?
                              One of the things i love about drifting is the diversirty of the cars. Thats somthing thats rare im most forms of motorsports.
                              relatively speaking the plymouth growler and the corvette are not cheap cars. Plus the amount of work to actually make the go sideways is more than a lot.
                              The 944 is even worse - if you like the way it looks then buy a FC. The 944 suspension is not very good and even if you get a full set up from JIC the car still sucks. And replacement parts are Porsche price..... is that cheap?

Comment

Working...
                              X