Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE VIP TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX Anaheim, [THIS SATURDAY] CA May 2, 2009

(10 FREE TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX Anaheim, CA May 2, 2009

Please tell us why you deserve a ticket.

-your post should be creative and entertaining

I should get one because no one else is gonna go to this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

MINUS WHALE give it to some hasbeen drifters.

-Albeen

Comment

Gimmmmmmme that D1, son.

Me and Al are bros from way back.

Comment

I'm sitting in the back seat of my Aunts van right now, headed to a Best Buy*cringe* to return a Sony receiver she bought. What a POS it is, I'm conning her into buying a nice Yamaha. Oh, by the way, I'm posting this from my phone. So I decide to check dorifto.como and I come across this thread. I'm sitting in the back of a friggin minivan, driving through a slush storm and I realized, I need to go on a vacation from this god forsaken hole. It's 32 degrees of half-freezing rain $#!+ and I need to get out of here. I've never been farther west than Tennessee and I only went there for my cousins wedding then flew right back. What a jip. I need to see Cahleephonya, my time has come. Only problem is that I have no motivation to plan a trip unless I "have to" aka have free tickets to a D1GP event, ya dig?
        Last edited by Cavi Mike; 02-12-2009, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Gimmmmmmme that D1, son.

Me and Al are bros from way back.

we keep giving you tickets so the only way to get more is to beat your last few poems

Comment

ehhh .

Comment

I need those tickets!! My name is Mark and im addicted to drifting... If I dont get my fix of sick tandem battles I start to lose it ! The last time I got my fix was at the RBDWC... Please help me by giving me a ticket!!

Comment

Man this event is gonna be here in no time, I hope i get a pair!!! I would really like to see what the new prez of D1 over here in the US has to offer its import community. It's something new for a new year and hopefully its not too different from the original way D1 sets up there events but im sure it'll be just as good. I've always been a supporter to Formula D and D1 since they brought it to the US (D1 at least). Please let me be one of the lucky ones to get a pair!!! Plus im savin for my SR swap for my 86'!!! Thanks for the opp.!!!

Comment

Because Im having withdrawls not seeing Nomuken live.

And this may be the last time i see D1 in the states.

Comment

I have been to every single drift even in California in the last 5 years. I have driven more than 12 hours in one day just to see some of that sliding action in more than one occasion.

Plus I have been turned down by more date requests in the last several months than you can imagine. Can an Irishman get some love?

Comment

Applying for 200+ jobs over the last 6 months - 80$ in fuel

Not getting a single one of them - $3,000 in debt

Getting free D1 tickets out of sympathy - PRICELESS

Comment

Yo....

I deserve a ticket... because at one point I always supported D1. I have been to every single damn D1 event in southern cali. And 2 in japan.

After all the BS and all the drama over the past 3 years, I really hope that D1 has a successful series and does not get in the way of FD. And I hope one day they will coincide with one another.

I wont lie, when the topic of new directors being from HIN and random washed up race car drivers as judges I really cringe. But at the end of the day it is because I hate to see the series i love go down hill.

The drivers I want to see are

Hibino

Fukuda

Koguchi

Takayama

Oh shoot, we wont be able to see any of those guys because D1gp is tottaly out of touch with there consumer and rather send us the same ole drivers they have been bringing out for the last 6 years.

I understand Nomura, the dude is like the D1 poster child for the US win or loose. But seriously, I'm tired of team orange. Immamura is like a bootleg kazama/miki out of a rotary. Ueno is cool, I'm honestly excited too see him and Daigo. FD already has the cool Yoshioka (in a ae86), but come on give us some more variety.

I want these tickets too be proven wrong, I really want all my expectations too be wrong. I want this to be the refreshing breath air that drifting in the USA needs and that we use to get from D1gp. D1, coughem up for a true fan lol.

Comment

I deserve a ticket because I am a jobless broke college student that loves anything drifting related.

Comment

Pretty asian girls need not apply. You guys already get everything for free.

Comment

blaze1

blaze1
                              PM your full name to "contest"

Comment

Working...
                              X