• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want 2 tickets.

Hook me up all sick.

Amanda too...

Comment

Uh oh. I didn't see this until after I posted my best shot for the FD tix.

Oh well... repeat.

Give the tickets to me...

Comment

Ticket for me because Ive watched every drift event thats come on tv at leased 5 times. Ive never been able to go to an event. I wanna learn from the best and not only going to watch the event but being there to experience it.

Comment

so when do we find out if we won tix???

Comment

Free D 1 tickets

I would like to get some tickets to surprise my Son. He has been a great kid and makes me very proud, He has never been a problem, He turned 21 in Feb. and I was not able to do anything very special so if we were able to get tickets it would be a real cool surprise for him, I think I can get a pretty good rate on a flight to LAX out of Oregon. Thanks for your time.. Marty

Comment

Please apply on this thread by the 20th

Responding SOONER will help

Comment

I've been a big fan and supporter of drfting since it's inception here in the US. I've been to all of FD and D1 events in the SoCal area. If you read my previous posts on other threads, I have always said that the D1 style of drifting is far superior than that of FD drivers as a whole and very glad that D1 has returned to the US.

I'm a huge car enthusiast, with several projects of my own, and understand the business side of things. That's why I have always self-promoted drifting and its events to my peers, which is at the higher end of the age spectrum of the demographics. I can honestly say I'm responsible for bringing at least 20-40 people to each event.
                Last edited by OldSkool510; 04-15-2009, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                  I've been a big fan and supporter of drfting since it's inception here in the US. I've been to all of FD and D1 events in the SoCal area. If you read my previous posts on other threads, I have always said that the D1 style of drifting is far superior than that of FD drivers as a whole and very glad that D1 has returned to the US.

I'm a huge car enthusiast, with several projects of my own, and understand the business side of things. That's why I have always self-promoted drifting and its events to my peers, which is at the higher end of the age spectrum of the demographics. I can honestly say I'm responsible for bringing at least 20-40 people to each event.
                  please PM your full name to "contest"

Comment

Originally posted by D1GP USA View Post
                    I am not sure on the tickets put up by Drifting.com, but here's what I'm going to do for Drifting.com fans. I will make em' VIP, so Alex just needs to give me a list and I will make that happen.
                    Hey Alex from drifting.com....Did you get this memo? lol That is awesome for us drifting.com guys.

Comment

the VIP upgrade has been confirmed

Comment

sweeet!

pee pee length

can i get two then, i always got a hot date lol
                        Last edited by Bebop; 04-15-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

D1GP
                          is the place to be
                          for a sight
                          on how to drift it right.
                          please give me a ticket
                          so I don't have to kick-it
                          across the street
                          wishin' I was wipin' tire bits off my feet.

Comment

Poor, crime victim, drift fan.

I have owned my S14 240sx for 10 years. My Black Pro-N1 racing 17inch. rims got stolen 4 days before I took my last final for my Registered Nursing program (Actually the whole car was taken, but it was found without wheels by the police 1 day after the incident). I got a brochure for purchasing the wheels at a D1 drift event in Irwindale 2004'ish (Discount Tire Center in El Monte, CA)
                            Imagine my stress level as I was taking my finals (fortunately I passed...was kinda borderline with the grades...the final really determined that I passed). And...I had to pay the towing company over $400.00 to get my car back. And..I am still job searching (still poor).

I can provide proof of stolen rims, towing bill, and that I passed my RN program.

Please give me 2 tickets (wife) if possible
                            -Art

Comment

How many tickets does a winner receive? I am hoping for a pair.

Comment

my friend and I have been going to every drift event in socal since 2004. It would be a shame if we miss this one. Im also very excited to drive less than 5 mins to get to d1!

Comment

Working...
                                X