No announcement yet.

(10 FREE VIP TICKETS) D1 GRAND PRIX Anaheim, [THIS SATURDAY] CA May 2, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need 1 VIP ticket and im set please dont let me miss out on this event

Comment

Im still going, i also need 2 tickets so that i can bring my girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
        I just need 1 VIP ticket and im set please dont let me miss out on this event
        We are reserving at least 1 VIP ticket for you.
        Please confirm by private messaging your full name to "contest"

Comment

Reminder

If you STILL need a ticket then please confirm by posting here AGAIN by THIS FRIDAY (TOMORROW)

We are low on tickets and want to make sure that whoever wins is going to this event.

Active and senior Drifting.com members will get confirmations from us sooner.

Comment

Just giving this another shot

I had tried posting, but may not have been finalized or something. I am interested in one (1) ticket. Looking for work and am planning on going back to school soon.

Comment

Tomorrow is the last day to respond

Comment

i want to go and see daigo saito do some crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnZqw7FNlK0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnZqw7FNlK0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Two tickets for the guy who likes to put the smack down on the drifting.com elitists???

Please

Comment

Wouldn't miss it for anything else

I only live about 45 minutes away from Anaheim. I live in a small city called 'Grand Terrace' which is between Riverside and San Bernardino California. My S14 has gas in its tank and I wouldn't miss this event for anything else if I had free ticket(s). In the past I haven't even tried for free tickets or discounted ones. I usually just paid at the gate and figured that my money was going towards 'the D1GP cause' and remained happy about that.

Unfortunately, my current financial situation is depending on the free ticket(s).
                    -Art
                    Last edited by Sakesoba; 04-24-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

*is waiting for someone to get creative*

Comment

Ticket!!

if theres a ticket available for me im down to miss my sisters bday party and fly out to cali for this. no doubt i will be there if i get a ticket.
                        DDB^_^

Comment

Creativity, wee!

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                          *is waiting for someone to get creative*

I have a S14.5 front end kit sitting in storage (purchased from raceonusa). The headlights I keep in my bedroom and open them up just to peek at them and smile every now and then (wife doesn't mind, actually she's the one who bought the kit for me). I wish I had become a registered (senior) drifting.com member sooner but websites like jspec.com, enjukuracing.com, or youtube kept me satisfied with my online drifting needs until I decided to search for more websites and found this one.
                          I would put the front end on by myself, but I have been busy finishing up nursing school in Dec. 2008. I am currently studying for my RN boards and job searching (I know I probably overstated that fact, but it has a lot to do w/my current situation).
                          I have debated whether I should sell the fenders, front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, hood and headlights. I can't part with the kit. Despite being a starving student, Im still going to put that darn front end on someday when I can afford it (was quoted around $4k for the body work)...and garage the car so it would be less likely to get stolen again.

Comment

Originally posted by fcpmarcus View Post
                            i want to go and see daigo saito do some crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnZqw7FNlK0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnZqw7FNlK0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            Some members did not confirm on time.
                            PM your name to the "contest" account and if we have extras will will know by tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakesoba View Post
                              I only live about 45 minutes away from Anaheim. I live in a small city called 'Grand Terrace' which is between Riverside and San Bernardino California. My S14 has gas in its tank and I wouldn't miss this event for anything else if I had free ticket(s). In the past I haven't even tried for free tickets or discounted ones. I usually just paid at the gate and figured that my money was going towards 'the D1GP cause' and remained happy about that.

Unfortunately, my current financial situation is depending on the free ticket(s).
                              -Art
                              PM your name to the "contest" account and if we have extras will will know by tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritofFC3s View Post
                                if theres a ticket available for me im down to miss my sisters bday party and fly out to cali for this. no doubt i will be there if i get a ticket.
                                DDB^_^

Also, please leave a contact number

Comment

Working...
                                X