(FEEDBACK) D1 GRAND PRIX USA May 2, 2009 Anaheim, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord EJR

Look at every D1 thread thst been posted the last 6 months, then come back and talk to us.

D1USA is nopi with 7 D1 drivers...

thats it thats the end of it.

Comment

• Are you serious? Dude, I'm not gonna sit here and do research as to why some of you dont like D1. Its drifting and this is drifting.com not drifteventpolitics.com

I've been a member of this forum for over 5 years. I just hardly post up because a lot of people here just love to complain and type essays about things that do not involve fast cool cars going sideways.

I like to watch cars go sideways, not complain about life behind a keyboard.

Comment

• contradiction of the year

let the good times roll with the best drifters in the world, all 7 of them that got out ranked by a skinny white kid from Hawaii

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord_EJR View Post
          I'm not gonna sit here and do research as to why some of you dont like D1.
          Lord EJR I Personally don't hate on D1 i am a advocate, fan and supporter of D1 if you don't believe me see some of the threads i posted.Why would i hate on a series that influenced me a lot. But there's a number of reasons i am kinda of mad at driven events management.

1.THERE PROMOTING THINGS IN THE MEDIA THAT ARE TOTALLY FALSE.
          2.I HELP PROMOTE A TOTAL LIE IN THE AREA I LIVE.
          3.THEY HAVE PEOPLE WORKING WITH THEM THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT DRIFTING AND THE WHOLE CULTURE BEHIND IT.

Comment

• Oh nah its cool man, I dont have any reasons to not believe you. I'm just kind of surprised by this. See when I think D1, I dont think about how its a Nopi with D1 guys, or a fake HIN. What comes to my mind when I think D1 is Team Orange or Nomuken and some sick drifting. Personally I dont care about driven events, but if they bring me some D1 drivers, I will go there to watch. All that stuff about flyers saying false things, people that dont know anything about drifting, or whatever is just the nature of the beast. All car shows like this say they have the best _______ in the world.

I totally understand where you are coming from now, thank you for that.

Aside from all the nonsense, I'll continue supporting those 7 drifters a long with the number of others that already have my full support.

Cheers.

Comment

• lord ejr have you been to a D1 event in japan?

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                lord ejr have you been to a D1 event in japan?
                Yes I have, I was also at the D1GP Irwindale when JR beat them for the first time (!!!!). I've also been to one of the previous D1USA events a couple years back. Earlier this year I also attended Tokyo Auto Salon and saw a bunch of demos and the mini D1 competition, that wasnt really a D1 event but still D1 yea? lol. Get this, I live in New York City, lol. I'm on the wrong coast.
                Last edited by Lord_EJR; 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

• blantant self promotion

I'm going to talk about D1USA tonight on my radio show, Motor Radio. You can listen in at 6pm EST on 1340whap.com or email me at motorradio.whap1340@gmail.com. Not really a call in show, but if you want to make a live comment, the number is 1-804-452-4999.

**UPDATE**

Want to say thank you to Ali for making a call to Motor Radio tonight to give his side of D1USA!
                  Last edited by Justin Banner; 05-08-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• puckin d1 was a waste of my phuckin time! god dambit, eshtopid $4 dollar sodas.

Comment

• Bring irwindale back. Add a 5th round end of year D1 in dec. D1 fix your mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X