Funny Moments of the D1GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Moments of the D1GP

everybody share ur funny stories while u were at the d1gp....

ahah when i was going off the off ramp to irwindale i saw a honda element i front of me and i saw a option sticker on the back window and i started laughn and then my friend in the driver seat pointed out to me and i saw that at the very top in big huge white letters it said TOP SECRET lolz omfg ahahah....

ahaha tarzan in the shorts made me laugh my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off....
    and when the drift king came out with the girls everybody was like take it off! take it off! take it off! and the drift king was lookn all happy like he thought we were cheering for him but we were actaully saying that to the girls...lolz

oh yeah and when kuma was copying kazama during the final 4 intro soo kazama jumped on his car and actn like he was all swimming...lolz

and then when the announcers were like " and the 1st place d1gp winner is..." and the crowd goes silent and im like " KING TACO!!!!" and everybody starts laughing... lolz if u buy the option video i bet u 100 bucks youll hear that lolz...

ooh yeah and the announcer was like " and here comes the two s15's and a golf caaaart! " ahaha

Comment

All the Honda's at the line trying to get in the parking lot.lol

Also when I crowd got mooned by that one driver I dont know his name.

On the VIP side when the Twins of the S15 were passing the Vip side he was Flipping us off. Really Really funny.

Oh yeah and the prices of food. I got two burgers, fries and drinks... $35.96. isnt that funny

Comment

I loved all the neon and the ricer *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on the cars...that was hella funny!!!
        but cool

Comment

oh yeah that was funny...and this one guy in the back of the stands yells out " I THOUGHT IT WAS F*CKING RAINING!" damn it was hot as hell out and i got a tan lolz.... ahah and when ken ( er34 4 door skyline) and kuma( orange s15) were taking off towards the first corner some man was like " YOU CAN DO IT!!!" lolz great times ahah

Comment

Well me and some guys are walking looking for some sushi. We walk by a place called young dong tofu. Turns out nadine and benson, senshi and some otehr DP girls are in there.

The toilet overflowed and there were chunks on the floor.

Kazama is just funny

Mike manning eating a huge chunk of wasabi.

Mike set his brakes on fire Friday night.

Moose getting party boyed.

Moose snores. (sounds like a moose)

Got lost more than twice.

Walked right by high level security.

Saw Ueno at autobacs on sunday.

Car mate store.

Aliens at GMR.

EDIT: Mike locked his keys in the car in the ignition.
            Last edited by Chas; 03-01-2004, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Re: Funny Moments of the D1GP

Originally posted by S13_Steve
              everybody share ur funny stories while u were at the d1gp....

and then when the announcers were like " and the 1st place d1gp winner is..." and the crowd goes silent and im like " KING TACO!!!!" and everybody starts laughing... lolz if u buy the option video i bet u 100 bucks youll hear that lolz...
              dude i heard that. What part of the stands were you in? i was in the far right corner, about half the way up where the first rear stairs let out to, the side closest to the judges.

Okay funny story. keys got locked in the car, my father had to drive from bakersfield to deliver my spare key.

Comment

one word... CONEBOY!

it was also funny when everybody found the fence under the grandstands that lead right to the track wall... and then the guy came and yelled at everyone to get out.

saw chas twice and he ran away twice

nomura climbing on the fence like a monkey that was great.

oh yeah and you know what is really funny?? me loading all my pictures from D1 onto my computer, deleting them off my camera, editing a scanned picture, and having my computer crashing, losing EVERYTHING including my pictures of Asamoto, Ueo, Alex Pfeiffer, and Utsumi signing my D1 ticket and my picture of Utsumi riding his scooter in the bathroom. oh and the one of me and Kazama after he won, well thats gone too. i am extremely pissed because now i have no proof to show who i met and what happened that day. oh and my drift day 13 signal ride is gone to so i cant post that either.

Comment

Well me and some guys are walking looking for some sushi. We walk by a place called young dong tofu. Turns out nadine and benson, senshi and some otehr DP girls are in there.
                  YOUNG DONG!

Comment

Re: Re: Funny Moments of the D1GP

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    dude i heard that. What part of the stands were you in? i was in the far right corner, about half the way up where the first rear stairs let out to, the side closest to the judges.

Okay funny story. keys got locked in the car, my father had to drive from bakersfield to deliver my spare key.
                    i was next to the flag box in the middle area of the stands... i saw chas,cordes,reagal and his friend there....oh yeah i also so the miata guy , forgot his name and his g/f who is always with him at every car event/meet we go to lolz....

Comment

Me and my friends were in the top part of the stands to get some shade and the pigeons living on the steel beams were crapping all over people. Not only that, they also decided to start humping each other. I yelled out,"screw the driftng, those birds are going at it!"

Comment

The guy sitting next to me pegged the pigeons with a gatorade bottle and they took off, it was hilarious.

Comment

umbrella girls

haha when the umbrella girls came into the stands....my friend jumped up behind them when they were walking away and took a picture under one of there skirts and the crowd started cheering :][

Comment

POST THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Comment

i would have to say the weirdest and funniest thing was the insanely crazy amount of dan suburu wrx's there were. i mean we went around the parking lot and counted about 61 wrx's and we saw more in a section of the parking lot we didnt go to, i mean dont get me i love wrx's but that was just sick.
                              0h well i guess alot of people have money.

Comment

Working...
                              X