So is D1GP PA canceled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
    Since when did FD buy Irwindale ???? god how i hate the ignorance on this forum !
    Dude, did I say they bought irwindale???

They have exclusive rights to just about all the venues they go too as a drift organization.

Meaning if any other organization or association wants to hold a drift event they have to go through FD first.

Yea, a small grassroots organization can run irwindale, evergreen, lvms and etc, but they have to get approval with FD.

FD wont ever give an approval for a rivaling company like D1GP.

GOOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      Dude, did I say they bought irwindale???

They have exclusive rights to just about all the venues they go too as a drift organization.

Meaning if any other organization or association wants to hold a drift event they have to go through FD first.

Yea, a small grassroots organization can run irwindale, evergreen, lvms and etc, but they have to get approval with FD.

FD wont ever give an approval for a rivaling company like D1GP.

GOOD!!!

the one thing i hate about forums is that no talent *Censored**Censored**Censored*-clowns like Blaze are suddenly experts. please do research before you open your mouth ! at some of the venues, your answer is correct, but not at Irwindale

Comment

who ever said i was a expert

last time I read FD had exclusive venue rights to irwindale, atl, evergreen, sonoma, and lbc.... I think the only tracks they down exclusiveness is summit/wall (seeing those were very questionable venues the last 3 years).

Even if I'm 90 percent right, please correct me.

This expert is just giving D1 the benefit of the doubt since they said on here before that D1 in irwindale is not feasible at this point.

Come on "expert" brake it down for a assclown.

Comment

i would love to see something at least somewhere in atlanta. I know id be willing to make the 7 hour drive for that, as long as it was a decent size track. I wasnt too keen on Miami, but it worked.

Comment

d1 unfair to american drivers

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
            booo hooo

Seriously bring the heat

come blazing into vegas... D1 rigs and all

show us the "worlds best"

US vs JP, real deal holyfield

driftordie

For serious though

D1gp has a big gap between then end of june and the end of august. OK, there is a D1sl event @ nikko that weekend. But not that many D1 pro guys compete in SL, and maybe 1 or 2 guess judges....

I think its feasible, send us Saito and kuma or Yoshioka.

They're will be cameras and lots of magazines!

The american drivers in the D1 series would love nothing more to compete but the Drift King has an agenda and as long as he is a judge in D1 Grand Prix, the American drivers who work so hard and make a lot of sacrifices, will never get a fair shot. There should be a series in which all cars are stock and if the Japanese want to compete, they cant bring over their 150,000 dollar cars which the Japanese government pays for.

Comment

d1 has removed any negative posts from drifting.com

did terence order this site to remove any negative truths about d1 in the us?
              what happened to freedom of speech?

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                The american drivers in the D1 series would love nothing more to compete but the Drift King has an agenda and as long as he is a judge in D1 Grand Prix, the American drivers who work so hard and make a lot of sacrifices, will never get a fair shot. There should be a series in which all cars are stock and if the Japanese want to compete, they cant bring over their 150,000 dollar cars which the Japanese government pays for.

Whatever this guy is smoking, i want some !!! since when does the japanese government care about drifting ? Also if they hate american drivers then why did Forest place 3rd in anaheim ???

maybe you should stick to perfecting the flux capacitor !

Comment

Whatever this guy is smoking, i want some !!! since when does the japanese government care about drifting ? Also if they hate american drivers then why did Forest place 3rd in anaheim ???

Find out more next week...

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                    did terence order this site to remove any negative truths about d1 in the us?
                    what happened to freedom of speech?
                    that is untrue,

moderation on this site is logged, what are you referring to?

Comment

japan

it happens to be the truth and we can substantiate these facts.

Comment

d1 as fixed as wwf

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                        Find out more next week...
                        if forrests last name was Gump and not WANG he wouldnt
                        have been in the top 16 either. He's part Asian and is one of the worlds greatest Drifters, but D! is not about talent, when its an American or English driver.

Comment

Forrest Wang drifted his *Censored**Censored**Censored* off in D1 Anaheim. Gump or Wang, he killed it out there.

Comment

you are correct

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                            Forrest Wang drifted his *Censored**Censored**Censored* off in D1 Anaheim. Gump or Wang, he killed it out there.
                            no argument here.. he is a brilliant driver and a an equally great man.

Comment

D1 USA is digging themselves in a bigger hole. They had a year to plan the biggest comeback in drifting history and failed. It hurts me as a drift enthusiast to see this happening to them.

Comment

im pretty sure that driftavengers09 is James Bondurant, im just gonna throw that out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X