Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Rhy's car had 400 or 500 can't remember

Comment

Lol I didn't realize I spelled your name wrong way up in the thread.

Fine with me. Yea I was heated too. I also know Ford is hard to work with, I used to work for em.

Peace.

Comment

Ah,that is true about the parts.9/10 times an inquiry into a manufactures racing division ie Mopar,Ford Racing,etc will tell you that you can probably order a lot of the parts they use in their racing vehicles.With money,I promise you they will hook you up with what you need as long as you have the money.Considering the fact that the GTO is a Holden Manaro(however it's spelt),it already has an aftermarket.You can get all the internals you need right now.
        Good tuning comes from experince.I recall a comment about HKS and Pontiac,and who would be a better tuner,or something like that.Anyways,tuning comes with experince,and only experince.It is impossible to get it down right with out the driver have lots of seat time,which Rhys didn't.By Formula D his team should have the experince needed to perform better.

Comment

sorry bout that Ghost hahaha man online it's just so hard to get a sense of how people are trying to convey feelings so some things can be taken out of context I'm glad no hard feelings and good luck to Rhys on the GTO I hope everything works out for him

Comment

those ricers saw a DSM and boo'd em because its not JDM.
            Last edited by s0nny80y; 03-05-2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

http://cars.ign.com/articles/496/496350p1.html

Read it, it kinda defines what we're feeling on this thread. BTW, why can't we look at JAPANESE drifters as drift professionals? Or instead of JDM craze why not sports compact enthusiasm? It's true THEY influenced us, but why not associate THEY as in car enthusiasts and not Japanese people?

Comment

im trying to keep my self from going off on all the people that booed Rhys and the GTO..I was yelling my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off in support of him.

Lets just say that if i meat in person anyone that admits to the fact that they bood Rhys...then it will be game on!

I just want to say that i support all drifters..I support US drifters more than Japanese drifters..cause there from here...
                and i support my friends that are drfting most(ya i know that aint proper english..)

So props to Alex, Rhys and Sam..for making it

Props to the JApanese drivers for coming over here

Props to the Tin Indian for sponcering Rhys and the Goat..

and lets hope drifting dosnt go the way of import drag with an US Vs Them mintalaty(SP)

Comment

word

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                    those ricers saw a DSM and boo'd em because its not JDM.
                    DSM not jdm???? hmmmmm diamond star = mitsubishi =japanese.... what retards hahahaah omg

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                      DSM not jdm???? hmmmmm diamond star = mitsubishi =japanese.... what retards hahahaah omg
                      ummm I would probably delete this if I were you, your right and your wrong, mitsubishi is japanese, DSM isn't it was an american company that merged with mitsubishi a while ago and became the american division of mitsubishi, they are made in illinios. if you meant something else, or already knew that, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
                        ummm I would probably delete this if I were you, just to prevent a million lectures like this one about DSM. your right and your wrong, mitsubishi is japanese, DSM isn't it was an american company that merged with mitsubishi a while ago and became the american division of mitsubishi, they are made in illinios. if you meant something else, or already knew that, sorry.

Comment

oops that was quote not edit

Comment

yeah I already knew it but still it's just those rice heads being stupid about it.... dodge and mitsubishi, but ooooo they gotta have their JDM hondas.... man I gotta stop posting late at night I get agitated easily.... I'm also making no sense disregard my earlier post
                            Last edited by GoukiS14; 03-05-2004, 02:29 AM.

Comment

when I think of drifting I think of a car taking it side ways. I mean why should it matter what kind car you drift. DRIFTING IS DRIFTING.

Comment

Working...
                              X