Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) D1 GRAND PRIX August 1, 2009 - Chicago, IL

CONSPIRACY!!!!!

My friend is at the event, he said that the japanese drivers are acting like babies. After Wang beat Tanaka, all the Japanese guys got pissed that there wasn't at least a OMT, and they refused to keep driving. Kumakubo was supposed to race against Wang, and refused to drive. So they gave Wang the win. Then Nomuken refused to drive against Wang in the final. After they finally drove, it went OMT, and Nomuken won, but it was all a bunch of crap. The fans were going crazy!

Also, Hakkonen was given 3rd place without a runoff for 3rd.

What a bunch of babies. DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!

D1 EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Although I was not at the event I spoke with several trusted sources from drivers to fans who gave me the information in my story below. I think Kumakubo disappointed the drift community and the fans who had to spend a good $30 to come see him drift and not perform. I know speaking against the J drivers won't earn me much popularity but I think it sucks regardless of who is doing it. Stop throwing a hissy fit and go drift, you know, that thing your sponsors pay you to do.

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2009/08/02/team-orange-refuse-to-tandem-at-d1gp-chicago-and-more/

Comment

First off, "I heard" means nothing. Even my closest friends stretch the truth or exaggerate when telling a story.

Second, when you stupid westerners realize that winning isn't the most important part of drifting, you won't have to deal with this. Drifting's roots came from people caring less about winning a race and caring more about entertaining a crowd.

Showing off is what drifting is about and if you don't let drifters show off one more time, you piss them off, especially when they just traveled half way around the world for you idiots. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
        First off, "I heard" means nothing. Even my closest friends stretch the truth or exaggerate when telling a story.

Second, when you stupid westerners realize that winning isn't the most important part of drifting, you won't have to deal with this. Drifting's roots came from people caring less about winning a race and caring more about entertaining a crowd.

Showing off is what drifting is about and if you don't let drifters show off one more time, you piss them off, especially when they just traveled half way around the world for you idiots. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

What?

This was a COMPETITION, not an exhibition.

Sorry dude, but you're not making any sense.

Nothing personal, I just have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

I wonder if the japanese drivers thought there was a technical infraction that would require a OMT.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post

What was D1s official answer? if the J drivers were upset because they thought judging was unfair then the judges have to explain. If the judges are sticking to their decisions then the result is what it is. If you are paired up with Forrest and for some reason you dont want to run then you loose. I dont get it what is the problem?

"stupid westerners" dude you need to chill with the Japanese empire mentality, this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is in USA not in Japan so stop being a Japanese beggot (I dont care what race you are but calling people stupid westerners in USA is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up), if you want to exploit the westerners market you have to do what works here, if not stay home.

Comment

you stupid americaniansjapanians

Comment

WOW! this sounds crazy

Comment

D1 soldier field

this has to be the worst event I have ever been to! miss managed crap VIP spot crap cars in the dirty thirty come on stock 240's who let these cars in and not 1 FD driver! FD knows how lame D1 PRO US is know I do too. and one more time when the drivers clearly lost drift. I think J driver forgot how to drift a parking lot or D! did not remember that the two bumps in the entry is why FD swithed course to the other end in 2006. and no axess to the drivers. I cant belive drift king let them use his name. and don't thy to try talk to rob fleming to offer him a ride he is to busy.

Comment

Originally posted by snowdrifter View Post
                    this has to be the worst event I have ever been to! miss managed crap VIP spot crap cars in the dirty thirty come on stock 240's who let these cars in and not 1 FD driver! FD knows how lame D1 PRO US is know I do too. and one more time when the drivers clearly lost drift. I think J driver forgot how to drift a parking lot or D! did not remember that the two bumps in the entry is why FD swithed course to the other end in 2006. and no axess to the drivers. I cant belive drift king let them use his name. and don't thy to try talk to rob fleming to offer him a ride he is to busy.
                    can you run that through your english teacher so the rest of us can understand?

Comment

typing and working is hard but if you cant read it talk to your reading teacher

Comment

Snow drifter I just sent you a PM regarding the matter. I sincerely apologize.

Comment

Rob today I'm wearing the 2005 enjuku/kumho T shirt that you autographed in 2005!

Comment

http://www.vegasdrift.com/exclusive-...cago/#more-892

Comment

This was my first D1GP event. What a mess! The VIP section was more packed than anywhere else, there was no place to wash your hands after using the porta-johns which is disgusting with 10,000 people in attendance, the concessions were a joke, the people at Will Call for tickets were totally confused most of the time, security ended up letting anyone on the bleachers since they didn't fill them up which sucks for those who paid extra for those tickets, AM drivers vs Japans top drivers? WTF! This was a mess. The announcer was a d-bag, swore a bunch with families/young kids present, 12 yr olds smokin cigs all over and mad underage drinking, mad amount of delays, *Censored**Censored**Censored* motorcycle circus show, no RC drifting like the magazine ad's claimed, man I could go on for days.... Whats with the Org team throwing a fit? Great sportsmanship there guys! I lost some respect for those dudes refusing to drive after that. I was disappointed in this event for sure. I've been to little regional car shows that were more organized that this!

Comment

Working...
                              X