X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Ready within 48 hours....

Alot of big changes from the pre season list
    I sure hope so, since 0 of the top 3 drivers in FD are on your list, and the 2 of your top 10 drivers (Maeng / Whiddett) aren't even top 16 in FD points.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
      I sure hope so, since 0 of the top 3 drivers in FD are on your list, and the 2 of your top 10 drivers (Maeng / Whiddett) aren't even top 16 in FD points.

This was a preseason report

Those were my top prospects before the season started. All the non FD drivers on the list are still doing well. Tuerck is in 4th only 52 points from the leader... although I thought he would have a stronger grip of the championship race there is still alot of drifting to be done.

Like I said, mid season and post season report will be alot more direct with the points standings.
      Last edited by Bebop; 07-30-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
        Ready within 48 hours....

Alot of big changes from the pre season list
        48 hours?

you're about 10 days behind.

Comment

The story with Summit Point is seating. Summit Point had no dedicated seating. There was some form of a dispute about FD bringing in temporary bleachers for the event. Summit Point didn't want the bleachers brought in for some reason so FD dropped the event. I guess something has changed since XDC had temporary bleachers this year.

Comment

Originally posted by YOitzJDM View Post
            48 hours?

you're about 10 days behind.
            LOL sorry guys been waiting for D1GP results and some emails from some other sanctioning bodies I have no received back yet... list is made just need to type it out now.

Comment

Working...
            X