Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASCAR goes straight????

Comment

good, good, just keep watching your NASCAR hillbillies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
        American never know what is drifting that's why initial d suck in america. American like fast car that go straight only like nascar.
        I hate to enlighten you but a Nascar racer would F&^%$#@ OWN a GT500 Skyline on a roadcourse. What other cars do you know of that can hit 200mph on the motor? And just ask any pro driver and they will tell you that Nascars are actually very fun to drive.

Initial D sux in America not becuase the "nascar hillbillies" don't like drifting, it's becuause TOKYOPOP took a good thing and screwed it up trying to sell it out to the 2F2F crowd.

Americans only like straight line cars? Then why do thousands of Americans by Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches?

I'm not flaming but you should just be a little more open minded.

Comment

<b>hate to enlighten you but a Nascar racer would F&^%$#@ OWN a GT500 Skyline on a roadcourse.</b>

I know im biased, but i dont know about that. Those GT cars are suposed to be pretty badassed.

But honestly i dont know the limitations of either of these cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
            Americans only like straight line cars? Then why do thousands of Americans by Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches?

I don't think they like them for their handling. They them for their 0-60 numbers. If Americans really liked cars with good handling everyone would be driving stuff like MX-5s and Integras. Not flaming either. Just kind of disagree with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
              I hate to enlighten you but a Nascar racer would F&^%$#@ OWN a GT500 Skyline on a roadcourse. What other cars do you know of that can hit 200mph on the motor? And just ask any pro driver and they will tell you that Nascars are actually very fun to drive.

Initial D sux in America not becuase the "nascar hillbillies" don't like drifting, it's becuause TOKYOPOP took a good thing and screwed it up trying to sell it out to the 2F2F crowd.

could you explain the hype with NASCAr I don;t understand it at all, big circles are fun but I don't see how that is professional racing, I know these guys have skill so why do they drive in circles, and do the JGTC guys drive in circles, I've never seen it

Comment

Working...
              X