GT3 E-brake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT3 E-brake

does it potray the real life reaction of an e-brake use? cuz whenever i use it in the game, the rpm drops at least 500 revs, and it doesnt really help in the drifting part of the "game". i quote game cuz i understand that its just a game but i was jes wonderin.

it does help and it drops the revs because im pretty sure it simulates putting the clutch in

Comment

Doesnt help in the drifting in the game!? man then you've never seen some real GT3 drifting. You shoudl watch me and my friends. We all own GT3 and all we do is tune every car in the game to drift. The ebrake can be used to break out the rear end, extend a slide, adjust the angle of hte drift, etc. My favorite drift to do is on apricot hill. Theres that one straight away after the long long sweeper turn. You break out hte rear end before that big arch thing and do either one long slide or a one/two slide to the turn and drift it. Its damn fun and cool to pull off. I mostly do it because I'm bored though O_o

Comment

I can't drift the entire apricot hill turn it makes me so mad, I just need more skill, erg..... but that is my fav drift course

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
          I can't drift the entire apricot hill turn it makes me so mad, I just need more skill, erg..... but that is my fav drift course
          Use simulation tires.

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
            I mostly do it because I'm bored though O_o
            Ditto. I like taking the test course with the GT-one though....1300 miles per hour via the "airlift" method. you've never seen that dot run around the track map so fast. LOL

Comment

I think Trial Mountain is the best cause it has many turns set for drifting. My drift car is the Toyota Chaser with 800hp and SS tires in the front and normal or sport on back depending on the track.

Comment

I've always been a fan of Seattle Circuit. Reminds me of Choku'ing between the guardrails on our local track.

Comment

that U-turn hairpinish area on apricot hill makes me mad...for some reason it seems harder than a regular hairpin...i enter the corner from the outside...come inwards towards the inner apex...hit the brakes...started the acceleration and initiate the slide but then i spin out..i can do any corner except that...oh and ive used the NSX type r and silvia Ks (sr20 version)

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                    I've always been a fan of Seattle Circuit. Reminds me of Choku'ing between the guardrails on our local track.
                    w00t...choko dori with the 'vette! or the Cobra R

Comment

on road maps, i use the e break to get some oversteer when i need it, so its sometimes useful, just depends on your drifting style i guess.

the funest map in GT3 is gotta be tahiti maze, cuz all the hairpins and stuff

Comment

I like the Trial Mountains and Touge-ish places. I drift in an AE86 or a JZA80. I really suck at GT3 Drifting but I do it anyways lol.

Comment

cote d azur,is sik,you dont need the ebrake really just haul anus into the turn and then turn in and brake(especially fun when your brake controller is set to 24)then gas,i kill on gt3,i can drift around the whole curve on the circle track,usually.

Comment

i guess my only problem was that all my cars are underpowered....? well, at least my spirit r rx-7 is. i just did the oil change and upped the hp from 276 to 304hp. the best drifts for me is the braking drift and the choku dori. BTW, thee best touge/drift stage has gotto be Special Stage 11! next would be trial mountain and then of course complex string. I like special stage 11 cuz that turn after the 1st gear U turn and semi s racing line, i drifted that huge S/U turn(s) making it my first showy extended drift. i mean, the big turn after the straight away in apricot hill is long, but i could never have made it as showy as without stalling.

BTW, the first hachi roku ive seen in s fl was actually at my school IN SOUTH FLORIDA! i never thought anyone else in HS knew about drifting but i guess im wrong. Also, you know who's cool? keifer sutherland cuz he was on the jay leno show talking about how he taught his daughter to drive. she held the wheel to tightly and quote from keifer "stop! your drifting, your drifting!". and no, its definition in the english dictionary has nothing to do with automobiles so im guessing he knows something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by nrgdrft
                              cote d azur,is sik,you dont need the ebrake really just haul anus into the turn and then turn in and brake(especially fun when your brake controller is set to 24)then gas,i kill on gt3,i can drift around the whole curve on the circle track,usually.

do you use sims? cause I don't. I figured out how to drift the super speedway with mediums all around on a 400HP S13. it was fun. I will get links to my videos.

BTW, anyone here on www.gtplanet.net ? if you are, I am Drift260Z.

rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X