GT3 E-brake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Toki XD...

dude i just play gt3 on my free-time, i usally chill with my friends, but its what i do i like messing with the cars...usually i dont even tune the engines up just susp. and dtrain..XD

plus i just got capable of doing all that cuz i got my cousin to lend me all his money in the game

Comment

^ I wasn't really directing that at you, hell, that's all there is to do around here some days. I was mostly directing that at Toki who seems to be tooting the hell out of his horn like he's going to win something.

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
        dude wtf..sim tires = panties? are you joking..that is in no way...right

wait just a second i just read once again how you did Tokyo with the s13 and you had sims on all fours ...panties..your in a thong biatch...

or im just confused on what you're trying to say
        no I'm not joking. I belive sims are a girls tires. aboot* the vid with me on sims, you didn't read the description very well did you?

here it is.

vid3)
        http://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/pho...246_II_sims.wmv
        description: Tokyo R246 II. black S13 w/ aboot* 270-300HP and **simulation tires on all 4 wheels.

those are the vids. people have told me those videos are great(the drifting, not the quality hehe). hope you like them and watch all three. BTW, those were battle videos and I won all 3 battles. I average about a 27-28 out of a possible 30.

rock.

* = I'm French Canadian, so I'm required by law to say "aboot" at least once a day.

** = this was my 1st time drifting with sims because it was a requiriment of the battle. the guy challenged me and made a stipulation that both participants use sims all around. he was an accomplished sims drifter, been using sims since he started, and I still won even though it was my first time using sims since I started drifting in GT3. I made a 27 and he made a 25.5. everyone was like, "woah". sorta surprised I won. but w/e.

Comment

try using racing compound tires on a car on all 4 wheels of the same strength then drifting it. as for drifting stock cars. I can drift them COMPLETELY stock, no power additives, diffrent tires, or any other modifications. but thats just me.

rock.

Comment

thats nice..

anyway...you had 300hp on your car i have 169 more horses...so...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censo red* you if im wrong but, i am able to do just fine with sims in the back in meds in the front, i havent tried any more combinations but i guess when im out my lazyness ill try sims on all and all that great stuff..

Comment

i've been playing gt-3 for some time already but never thought about trying to drift in the game
              so you can basically consider me a beginner in gt-3 drifting.
              can somebody reccomend a certain set-up for a toyota corolla or fastback 240? i tried sim tires and its freaking hard to keep control of the car........heh maybe i just need to mess around with the game more and try.......learning to drift....
              i've tried combination of tires and ahh no luck
              so can somebody help me

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                i've been playing gt-3 for some time already but never thought about trying to drift in the game
                so you can basically consider me a beginner in gt-3 drifting.
                can somebody reccomend a certain set-up for a toyota corolla or fastback 240? i tried sim tires and its freaking hard to keep control of the car........heh maybe i just need to mess around with the game more and try.......learning to drift....
                i've tried combination of tires and ahh no luck
                so can somebody help me
                hey man you got money?

well anyway dont do all sims all around...

do mediums in the front...and sims in the back

uhm id go for the fastback 240, well thats just me

remmember you need to upgrade suspension and drivetrain ..LSD, Flywheel etc...etc..read it dude..just read everything about everything...dont get everything to the fullest..i usually go for semi racing upgrades...XD you'll see what i mean

you dont need turbo

go to settings to the last option and turn ABS all the way off put the Traction to...either 0 try it like that because i dont know how much HP your 240 is packing less you have put it to 0 (say...200-300?) ..300..you might want to put it level 1...

lol just rea

Comment

thats nice..

anyway...you had 300hp on your car i have 169 more horses...so...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censo red* you if im wrong but, i am able to do just fine with sims in the back in meds in the front, i havent tried any more combinations but i guess when im out my lazyness ill try sims on all and all that great stuff..

aherm, did I mention I also have a Corolla with sports all around, 1.5 was LSD, and a tuned 1st stage suspension and 140HP? oh yea, I can also drift it w/o a problem. power is not an problem for me. for me, it is just like in real life, you don't need power to drift, just good car control talent.

rock.

Comment

hey man you got money?

well anyway dont do all sims all around...

do mediums in the front...and sims in the back

uhm id go for the fastback 240, well thats just me

remmember you need to upgrade suspension and drivetrain ..LSD, Flywheel etc...etc..read it dude..just read everything about everything...dont get everything to the fullest..i usually go for semi racing upgrades...XD you'll see what i mean

you dont need turbo

go to settings to the last option and turn ABS all the way off put the Traction to...either 0 try it like that because i dont know how much HP your 240 is packing less you have put it to 0 (say...200-300?) ..300..you might want to put it level 1...

lol just rea
                    thanks sobe!
                    yeah i plan on trying to learn how to drift with my fastback....
                    i've only done fully customizable suspension upgrades, Lsd 1.5, flywheel upgrade ooh haha i didn't turn off the ASB and changed my traction.. man i've seen those drift vids from GTP Planet and its krazy how you guys pull off the most kraziest drifts i've ever seen on the game. what track would you reccomend learning to drift at? because i've been trying to drift on Trial mountain...

Comment

do i have money? where? in the game? or in real life?
                      well in the game of course i have money hahah i have an ISH load of cars like the F1 cars... i won it all from the races....

Comment

um the good places i drift is mid field also that place that ist night time i forgot the name and i drift with a R32 gts-t type m that has 994 hp to the rear weeels and it gripps good when i want to
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by etikoner
                          um the good places i drift is mid field also that place that ist night time i forgot the name and i drift with a R32 gts-t type m that has 994 hp to the rear weeels and it gripps good when i want to
                          hmm thanks etikoner....
                          i'm going to try Mid-field!
                          are you talking about the special stage 11? i think thats what its called

Comment

Yeah i just got the r32 gts-t type m too

i only have like 405 hp..and its just fine......

i want to see your drifts whats the setup on your r32?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

also uhm DrifterN - Dont forget to go to normal options and turn it on Simulation

XD

Comment

Yeah i just got the r32 gts-t type m too

i only have like 405 hp..and its just fine......

i want to see your drifts whats the setup on your r32?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

also uhm DrifterN - Dont forget to go to normal options and turn it on Simulation

XD
                              ooh thanks for telling me that haha.. maybe that would really help me in accomplishing my drifts haha
                              thanks a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                                ooh thanks for telling me that haha.. maybe that would really help me in accomplishing my drifts haha
                                thanks a bunch

actually man, don't turn it to simulation mode under the steering wheel sensitivity, keep it at normal or medium. the simulation setting won't allow countersteer if you start drifting. I don't know why, but if you don't belive me play with the normal setting the go at it with the simulation setting. you will see how the car won't countersteer.

rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X