ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saay It Aint Soo >>>omfg Everybody Read This!!! I Hope This Isnt True!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old news, and to the guy who started this thread, i guess it will get popular..

its just one of those things again
    we had a thread up like this 6 months ago, but that doesnt change much, we're just spreading more word about the live action, therfore you just might see the kids who read the manga getting into it...

im not worried, im excited
    im a big honk kong movie fan
    i have *seen* pretty much everything, i have a few vcd's but mainly i download there are a few that i really want to see still

IM me on AIM if you want to chat about any movies or such...

i hope the driftings going to be directed right..

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
      mao ze dong is playing bunta
      Isn't he dead?

-MR

Comment

I do not want any ricer try to drift touges man the civic ppl will probily trade in there civics for AE86's and do some thing stupid. I hopefuly the cast dies in a plan crash or they run out of money for the film lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          what makes you think that the Civic boys are even gonna see it in the theaters?
          yippee... civic bashing...

Comment

Originally posted by DreNspeed
            yippee... civic bashing...
            word!!...ooh and i hate those *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing big money that wants more money directors!!

director = stoner....bashing

peace...

Comment

Re: Saay It Aint Soo >>>omfg Everybody Read This!!! I Hope This Isnt True!

*yawn* This is old news. I don't give a rat's arse. Let them make the damned movie.

Originally posted by S13_Steve
              THIS TOPIC ON THIS POST MAY IN FACT BE THE FIRST EVER ENCOUNTER WITH WHAT MAY IN FACT RUIN THE DRIFTING, TOUGE, WANGAN, ETC CULTURES FOREVER......... what i have heard from a friend is that they are making a real live action INITIAL D movie starring J CHOW who is a chinese star...... if this is true then we might all as well know that this may turn into a fast and furious incident......... please somebody find out if this is true or not.......... This could be the end for all of us..... and the starting of a whole new international crisis with the underground and racing and motoring scene........... i hope this aint true... if it is im going to be really pissed .........

this is S13 STEVE from socal signing out.... [edited]

Comment

[start sarcasm/] Oh, golly-gee will-a-kers!! Stop hatin' on us Civic drivers! I used to drive a lowly, automatic 2000 Civic DX, but I got bored with it, so I traded it in for 2004 RSX Type-S. And I also bought not one, but two(!!) AE86's after watching Initial D and v-opt and Hot Version DVDs. But it got too expensive, so I sold one of the AE86's and made enough profit for 2 months worth of payment for my Type-S. So far, I haven't done anything stupid!! Are you happy now?! [/end sarcasm] Sheesh!

Originally posted by JDM_DRIFTER2001
                I do not want any ricer try to drift touges man the civic ppl will probily trade in there civics for AE86's and do some thing stupid. I hopefuly the cast dies in a plan crash or they run out of money for the film lol.

Comment

wow, initial d the movie...sounds quite interesting..

Comment

Its not Initial D the movie.. its Initial D live action, theres a difference

Comment

yeah, initial d the movie already came out...a long time ago....

Comment

Initial D Live Action News!!!! Look HERE!

I just found this:

From The Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong) Film TOP TEN BOX OFFICE Homepage....

(5/19/2004) The Media Asia invested, Andrew Lau Wai Keung and Alan Mak Siu Fai directed new film INITIAL D after confirming its production has drawn attention to its casting. Already confirmed are Jay Chou Kit Lun, Edison Chan Koon Hei, and Japanese actress Anne Suzuki (Ling Muk Hung). In the film Anne Suzuki has a crush on Chou Kit Lun. Other actors include Anthony Wong Chau Sun, Jordan Chan Siu Chun, Shawn Yue Man Lok and Chapman To Man Jat.

The film's production budget has reached US$10 million. The entire film will shoot in Japan. The production period has been estimated to be around two months. All of the actors will stay there to concentrate on the production.
                        At the Cannes Film Festival, Media Asia has already received many inquiries from overseas buyers about the film. Anne Suzuki will head to Cannes to promote the film.

Good times, can't wait, Anne suzuki is hella hot, watch "the Returner" with Samanosuke from Onimusha

Comment

I for one am excited about this, i'm a real hk movie fan and Andrew Lau is one of my favourite directors, im sure he'll do a great job with this...

As for it getting too mainstream, i'm not too worried, maybe because i live in Australia and the majority of people who watch asian movies are actually the asian community...

Comment

10 million us? Tell me no.

I hope they make this movie and then play it in every Regal cinema around the US every hour on the hour. I can't wait to see it, I will be first in line if it EVER makes it in to maybe even one theater in the US. It will end up on the Action channel in about 1 year after release and we will all watch it and love it. So lay off Initial D. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

You all are just mad anyway's cause now you can't say that every noob got into Drifting cause of a Cartoon. It ain't gonna be just a cartoon anymore. Takumi's gonna be real man and he's gonna be piloting his 86 man and he's gonna be winning the uphill against FD's and Skylines and taking turns without spilling the water man. It's gonna be craaazy man. It will be real too cause I saw a real person doing it.

Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 05-21-2004, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Shoot, if you didnt know what a ae86 was before watching ID, or got into drifting because of ID, Your a nOOb!!!!!
                              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

o yeah, there where alot more movies/vids that came out about touge before ID, why do you think its a cartoon?
                                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Working...
                                X