Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never said i was against it, i said i prefer it be in a safe environment like a track. The same way i prefer regular pepsi but drink diet cola or water.

Comment

• Not quite sure where I insulted you, but ok, if you say so. As for you insulting him, read back a few pages and you will see. That's sort of a moot point and there is no reason to debate it further. As for everything else, good for you. I think thats great. You seem to be doing alot for the sport, but you and I both know, it will go to the street and there is nothing that you or I can do about it. I don't like the street aspect either, so we can agree there. But in truth, that's where 99.9% of the people, with you and maybe 3 others being the only exclusions, learned what they do. So for everyone to come down on someone who is doing exactly what they did is wrong. Like I said, you can offer your opinion and your view and that's that's really about it. Nobody on this forum has the right to outright tell someone what to do or not to do. People will either listen to you or not. Often times it's not and everyone suffers for it but thats the freedom that we have.

Let's just hope that people choose to listen to your good advice and take it to the tracks. I for one would love to see open track days, drift spec courses and events all summer long. Will this happen? Probably. But right now, it isn't. especially on the east coast. Things are in motion to change that though. So let's all stick together and get things moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
        Your entitled to your own opinion but when you back it up with insults, you're an *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
        I would call that an insult. IE name calling... Pretty clear cut.

As for getting events up locally, well, here in the Phoenix metro area, our NASA run group has finally started a drift specific group.

Me and couple of local guys finally manage to get them to set it up. It helps when we were able to go to the regular events and show them that we can safely drift with the normal run groups. Me and another guy were in the HPDE3/4 group (most aggressive street group, where passing in corners is allowed), and had no problems drifting.

When the 1st event came up, we got more people to signup for the drift run group, and on that day, showed them we can do this safely.

That's what you can do for your local region.

One of the many pics from that day
        Last edited by '97 S14 SE Turb; 06-09-2004, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          Your entitled to your own opinion but when you back it up with insults, you're an *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

If you think I insulted you, then obviously you insulted someone or you wouldn't be an *Censored**Censored**Censored* now would you. Clear cut there as well.

Is it a sense of "the small man syndrom" or Inferiority complex???
          Very typical of a wannabe... Hate on people who are better, or have better support group...
          and some reading comprehension would help...
          As I said, you are a sly one. There were others but it's useless to post them.

Comment

• Those still are not insults. Wait until I really want to make insults.

Those help make my point. It grabs the reader's attention. It's used to stir them up without making an insult.

It's like if you friends said aloud "Jacka$s", and you turn around. Does that make you one? No. Only if you think if you are one yourself.

See? Did I insult you again? No. But, and key word here, "IF" you think you are, then you would believe that you have been insulted again.

Like I said, I didn't insult anyone. Everyone else made an insult to me. Do I get upset about it? No. Is it my fault that people reading what I wrote got insulted by blanket statements? No. It's their own internal reasoning that turn that into internal insults.

I'm not sly. I'm direct.

Comment

• Blanket statements or rather Direct jabs at me? honestly trying to say you werent trying to insult me is just rediculous especialy after complaining about my drifting ugly comment.

Comment

• Lol ok, I hear ya.

Pretty much what I wrote. If you got insutled by my direct comment then you must have insulted someone. But apples to oranges. I don't really care any longer.

Pretty pointless arguement, whole thread needs to be closed anyways.

Comment

Working...
                X