anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

nice cars don't you have to choose those rims? i think you do but i have forgotten.

Comment

NFS:U is a good game...I never really played all that much, but I think my current going highest score was like 630,000 some odd points. And ya it is an Arcade-ish game. Isn't that the point..."virtual reality" as in NOT the real thing? if it was the real thing we'd all have INCREIDLBE cars burning rubber and squealing tires. It's a good game in my opinion...so there! ha!

Comment

ur graphics suxz0rz

Comment

I heard that EA will be making another drifting video game and will be looking for drift demo drivers

Didn't a few people from the Bay Area do the NFSU drift demo for EA?
            CheckSix,

EA will be making NFSU 2. Coming in December, i believe. I work directly with EA and set up that Drift Demo Event for them. Expect to see another demo very soon as well as some sponsored EA drift cars.

Oh, did you guys see our Fatlace Billboard in the game? hehe

Last edited by SpoonFork; 05-22-2004, 11:31 AM.

Comment

no

Comment

ah i hope people are still lookin at this thread or im posting for no reason...my best ever for a single drift was 336,662 they stop naming crap after 100,000

Comment

ppl are still looking

Comment

i cant wait for NFSU2, but i think GT4 will be dope as well..

Comment

yeah def man...im in it for GT4...i cant wait for the online though, imagine this...internet connection...drift crews online for us suckers that drift in video games as much or more than in real life...full crews....8 car drifts..ah its going to be lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                        ur graphics suxz0rz
                        who's?

Comment

kaido battle 2 is a beautiful game. Almost everything is in english, the only thing thats totally in japanese is the simulated message board and mail system. Though theres only a handful of e-mails/threads you have to reply to. My best single drift in kaido was about 13k(and I only did that well cause I forgot to switch my tires from wet to race). I like the ASL right now for a drift <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A> and the 22b for SP and TA battles. And how could you not love the D1 cars in the game.

Need for speed was fun and pretty but not very indepth or hard.
                          Last edited by Emagdnim; 05-25-2004, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X