No announcement yet.

anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think in the next NFSU, yes its coming, they should have the uber drift mode while jumping bridges and hitting tha nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws.

My all time fav game is Battle Gear 3. Arcade version they got racing seat, wheel, pedals, sequencial shifter on the LEFT with and E BRAKE too ! Its sooo good. They got a mock up of akina and some other really nice touge roads. Awesome game battles are so fun.

Comment

Kaido Battle 2 i heard about that game can you get it in the states or canada ??
      i have tokyo extreme racer 3 who ever has that i need help.

HOW DO I RACE THE WANDERERS ??? they never want to race me like wtf.???
      HELPPPP

Comment

Theres certain times/dates/ and cars you have to race them in.

Look for a walkthrough. They usually have the info in them.

Comment

umm.. .the thing about NFSU is that its..... FUN. yes its cheesy, sure the physics sux but its arcade thats wut its made for. also it was a pretty bold move for EA (they'll do anything) to put an import rising sport in their huge game. kaido battle rox too though lots of fun. battle gear is plenty of fun too, i like the 2nd one cuz of the crap grfx they're like PS1 but the gameplay is amazing. fun drfting in gattle gear.

Comment

should i post pics of my cars on NFSU? I made them look like signal auto's orange ones...with the blue graphics and stuff

Comment

I heard that EA will be making another drifting video game and will be looking for drift demo drivers

Didn't a few people from the Bay Area do the NFSU drift demo for EA?

I'm tired of the video game drifting, I want to see some live drifting =D

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                should i post pics of my cars on NFSU? I made them look like signal auto's orange ones...with the blue graphics and stuff
                yes, i would like to see them

Comment

The Wanderers are so picky that for one or 2 of them you have to ave certain numbers in your license plate and race thim on a certian day and challenge them 3 times before they will accept. I also here you have to take them out to dinner 3 times and order wine the first 2 times but only coke the third time or they won't accept it.

All these games are great but I played a Drifting game the other day that was awesome. It was called real life. The engine was a little different than GT3 but I here they are getting it ironed out in "Real life 2: Attack of the Drift clones". I'll keep you posted.

Comment

signal 240
                    Attached Files

Comment

signal supra
                      Attached Files

Comment

signal miata
                        Attached Files

Comment

signal fd
                          Attached Files

Comment

nice cars wanderers suck man... i give up

for kaido battle is it highway racing or touge ???
                            can you buy that game in trhe U.s or do you need a mod chip or w.e ????

Comment

what is the setup for the signal cars the s13 wats the setup (bodykit, paint, vinyl, etc.)

Comment

i used the pearesent orange paint, stipes #7 vynil, Duotek wing, Formula CF hood, and i cant remember the rims...i think it was enkei 6 spoke something..but paint them gold

Comment

Working...
                                X