ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drifting's EASY According To Christian Rado (Quotes from SPORT COMPACT CAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister Rado.. With all due respect perhaps you should talk to your editor. Because you came off very negatively in that artical. Yet you speak here like you really seemed to have a good time and want to jump in. I have to say if your thoughts that you have expressed here thusfar had been in your artical this thread would probably be alot different.

If your opinions had been misrepersented then i apologise. And welcome to the drifting scene.

Comment

• Rado,

If what you are stating regarding the editing on that editorial piece, you should seriously have a major talk with the editors of that magazine.

Like someone said before me, your projected image on that article is almost 180 degree from what you are posting here.

That's not good PR.

But that also puts some question in the reader's head. Like, what's the truth? How much of that negative editorial comment is yours or the magazine editors.

That's a pretty serious issue.

Lots of explaining to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
        Rado,

If what you are stating regarding the editing on that editorial piece, you should seriously have a major talk with the editors of that magazine.

Like someone said before me, your projected image on that article is almost 180 degree from what you are posting here.

That's not good PR.

But that also puts some question in the reader's head. Like, what's the truth? How much of that negative editorial comment is yours or the magazine editors.

That's a pretty serious issue.

Lots of explaining to do...
        ...eh... eh...thats what i'm talking bout for scc...ok nm me, back to the subject.

Comment

• First of all man I'm no Mister Rado I've never wanted anyone to treat me differently like I said I'm a racer just like you and I have addressed this with my editor but it seems that they still manage to make thing like this occur. I can't tell you how many times over the course of 8 years that I've been in these magazines how many times they have made mistakes and or just screwed me or other fellow racers but thats just what happens its printed and the damage is done they don't feel any remorse about it. But guys like you and me end up getting screwed....or on the board hated.

Comment

• chris hope you can make Round 3 of Formula D. July 11th. It would be good to see more competition in that series.

I've heard steph is learning drifting as well, I'm for it, the more known names involved in the sport, the more entertaining it is to follow.

Comment

• Welcome to the board Rado. It great that you want to get involved in the drifting culture but you have to understand that this community is not like any other as fars what you have experienced. The majority of the people in the community have been into drifting for at least four years or more, and like Niss said the preception of th article was negative..it's great that you have decided to join in and clear somethings up. It seems that there was a misrepresentation on the editors part. I would be on there asses if something like was published under my name, good luck in the future..

Comment

• Originally posted by swifty949
                chris hope you can make Round 3 of Formula D. July 11th. It would be good to see more competition in that series.

I've heard steph is learning drifting as well, I'm for it, the more known names involved in the sport, the more entertaining it is to
                follow.
                I wish I could truth is I don't know when I get a free minute because the drag car we have been working on has taken up all our time and every dollar we had and then some but as soon as I can get my hands on a truck I'll be out there the plan was maybe 1 event this year and 3-5 in 05 based on our time and budget because like I said this is all on my budget. I also just read some of the previous posts a minute ago and it seems some one else out there hates me enough to use my name and say their me and talk more *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I can understand why now some of you are as pissed as you write if any of you know me really from drag racing or shows or what ever you know thats not like me at all. I always go out of my way to keep it real and help or guide others in this industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feint
                  Well,we'll find out if that's really Christian.Considering the people who read this board,it's only a matter of time before Christian will post anything,unless of course,that's the real Christian.Considering how much of an assclown Christian is know to be,I don't thinl that joke is far from the truth .
                  Dude who are you and what really is you problem you have never met me. I think the only assclown is you for acting like a child. DUDE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD I LOVE DRIFTING I HAVE JUST BEEN BUSY TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING DRAG RACING ONE CAN ONLY DO 1 THING AT A TIME....so grow up.

Also and this is only directed to Mr. Feint what have you done for this sport, industry or anyone else in it besides talk smack?

Comment

• To Rado:

Please, get the editors or yourself to write a new editorial ariticle to straighten out the FUBAR PR grenade that went off. It would help out a lot...

Comment

• also from me, Christian, welcome to the boards. and i guess i'll be the first to apologize if i said anything negative or defamatory aobut you and your personality (dont remember what i wrote). it was wrong of me to do it since ive never met you. please accept my apology and please talk to those editors about that article.

Comment

• Interesting that I get slelected out of the trash talkers.

Well to answer your question,I haven't done anything remarkable on a large scale such as creating a drift day event,drift khana,or DG trials.I'm not in the fiancial postion to do so.But what I have done is on small scale.I've attended events,I've provided support for the most part(not many situations I talk smack).,purchased products which support the industry,I've also provided opinion,which for the most part isn't smack.Sure these are small things,but support nonetheless.I'd love to get into event organizing next year,so I'll be looking into that.But like I said I haven't done anything remarkable,I'm not going to come here and lie eitheir about doing something truely significant,I'm just being honest.

I don't know,but it seems that a lot of people have something bad to say,I guess that could be due into part due to bad publicity,I don;t work for the media,I'm not familiar with their *editing*.Sure you might be a great guy,I don't know.And yes it isn't right to talk smack,but things probably would have never been straightend out if it wasn't for this thread.You can say something good came out of all the smack.

I'm not going to come into this thread and start kissing *Censored**Censored**Censored* eithier,though I'm sure some people will,there's always a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feint
                          Interesting that I get slelected out of the trash talkers.

Well to answer your question,I haven't done anything remarkable on a large scale such as creating a drift day event,drift khana,or DG trials.I'm not in the fiancial postion to do so.But what I have done is on small scale.I've attended events,I've provided support for the most part(not many situations I talk smack).,purchased products which support the industry,I've also provided opinion,which for the most part isn't smack.Sure these are small things,but support nonetheless.I'd love to get into event organizing next year,so I'll be looking into that.But like I said I haven't done anything remarkable,I'm not going to come here and lie eitheir about doing something truely significant,I'm just being honest.

I don't know,but it seems that a lot of people have something bad to say,I guess that could be due into part due to bad publicity,I don;t work for the media,I'm not familiar with their *editing*.Sure you might be a great guy,I don't know.And yes it isn't right to talk smack,but things probably would have never been straightend out if it wasn't for this thread.You can say something good came out of all the smack.

I'm not going to come into this thread and start kissing *Censored**Censored**Censored* eithier,though I'm sure some people will,there's always a few.
                          Thats all any one can really ask from you or any one else Feint. Well said man.

Comment

• I never asked anyone to kiss *Censored**Censored**Censored* especially mine. But you are the most relentless of them all, what exactly that I supposedly said makes you want to hate me so much? I mean it doesn't really matter you are definately entilted to your opinion. I just think you should reserve comments like that for people that personally screw you over. Look man I don't know you either and don't really have anything against you besides the fact that you said some ugly stuff about me. But here we go my name is Christian and yours is? Also I would be more than happy to discuss and or clear up any question or concerns about my thoughts on Drifting and the people in it to you and for anyone else out there.

Comment

• Just call me フェイント....To be honest with you,I don't hate you,I don't hate anyone..well a few..I admit,I was very critical about what was said,but within a certain degree of reason.I never said I wanted to harm you,jump you,etc (read on,you'll see some posts like that).I've just been very critical.

I never said that you were asking for anyone to kiss your *Censored**Censored**Censored*,it's just the inevitiable.Some people don't stand behind their statements when their being tested.Though I'm willing to stand behind what I've said for the most part(unless something was really irrational..which I don't quite see). 

Comment

• Originally posted by yarzan
                                also from me, Christian, welcome to the boards. and i guess i'll be the first to apologize if i said anything negative or defamatory aobut you and your personality (dont remember what i wrote). it was wrong of me to do it since ive never met you. please accept my apology and please talk to those editors about that article.
                                hope this isnt considered kissing *Censored**Censored**Censored*. anyway... you said youve been lving from paychekc to paycheck... or close. ive got one question: HOW COULD YOU AFFORD A 35OOO DOLLAR CELLPHONE????? that's how much a friggin STI costs... please explain this cuz i cant wait for the explanation.

Comment

Working...
                                X