• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
    *grumble* check it now
    haha thanks

Comment

hey nissan guy...another thought.....BMW...but just say BMW! way too many freakin denominations, just BMW... maybe Mercedes...those old cheap ones like the 190 work fairly well

Comment

in a few days we will take the top 5 and have a new poll, because you guys are abusing it

Comment

May I add two?

A31 Nissan Cefiro.Skyline power with near S13 weight.

And of course

Toyota MarkII..Supra power without all of the Supra weight.

Comment

hrmm...abusing...i dont like the sound of that

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
              May I add two?

A31 Nissan Cefiro.Skyline power with near S13 weight.

And of course

Toyota MarkII..Supra power without all of the Supra weight.
              Did they ever sell the Cefiro in america? i was under the impression they did not.

Comment

Sorry Nissanguy. I guess I started the chaos. My fault.

Comment

i take the blame, ive been too excited about this to calm it down

Comment

its okay guys, im just looking at the list going "*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" at least next time someone goes "are there any good drift cars besides the civic and hatchi roku (hache go sucks!)" we can point them here.

What we should do is contact guys on the site who make parts and ask them to donate for free publicity.. Image a guy whos making a few parts on the east coast suddenly having his name all over a west coast drift day. then get in bed with a tire sponsor. It would be cool.

Comment

agreed, ill be the one doing the in-bed-getting what was emission talking about a company with supra parts?

Comment

yeah, i think there are way too many cars...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                          Did they ever sell the Cefiro in america? i was under the impression they did not.
                          Imports,everyones doing it .Even some of the American drivers such as Ernie rock the RHD.Also,Cefiros are cheaper than a lot of cars on that list.It's not like the car would be driven on the street anyways right?

Comment

I voted Lexus IS300. Im not gonna drag on why its the best, because its not. I just wanna see a IS300 D1 car, and it'd be nice to see Drifting.com on the side. Id prefer to leave the 2JZ N/A, plenty of aftermarket for them, just get the sport-cross edition for the M/T. 80-y4h!

Comment

Yeah. You should add the A31 onto the list. And maybe the Lexus SC300/400. Mk IV Supra TT engines and trannies are pretty straightforward swaps into those, right? Who wouldn't love a 2JZ powered Soarer? Sorry, Nissanguy. I don't think anyone here's trying to hassel you. Not me anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Cade
                                I voted Lexus IS300. Im not gonna drag on why its the best, because its not. I just wanna see a IS300 D1 car, and it'd be nice to see Drifting.com on the side. Id prefer to leave the 2JZ N/A, plenty of aftermarket for them, just get the sport-cross edition for the M/T. 80-y4h!
                                How about a Toyota Altezza for 12K? The JDM version is much better than the IS300.

Comment

Working...
                                X