X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, totally jack my M30 idea.

PS, there is an IS300 D1, acutally 2

Comment

Yes chas.. theres only 40 cars up there. Eventually we would hit the m30... If any one votes and it doesnt show up, its because im editing the poll at the time.. and im doing it often it seems so just let me know via PM or IM.

Comment

Ahh!!! Voting is over....Joe has the new Drifting.com Official Drift Car right here jk
        Attached Files

Comment

How could we forget about the beautiful Toyota Chaser...

Seriously,there's no reason for anyone to ask "wats a good drift car" anymore.Even if some of these cars are on the unatainable list.

Comment

Porkchop sanwhcies

Comment

I chose the S14 because I am speaking on the behalf of Keiichi Tsuchiya. Dori Kin.

Comment

I dont know what we are voting for, but you know my choice LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                  I dont know what we are voting for, but you know my choice LOL
                  Its for drifting.com's offical drift car! meaning, If they sponsored a car what would it be... There not sponsoring anything, but it was sortof just for fun.

Comment

however some of us want it to actually work, i dont think there is going to be enough support though.

Comment

Oh I see. I called Miss Cleo and she told me its going to be a S13 that wins. hehehe

Comment

hey thats what my horoscope said! it has to be true.

if you dont believe me ill cut and paste

Libra: S13 wins, sucka!

Comment

just so everyone that comes here knows, this thread is a poll for which car should we choose IF somehow drifting.com got their own drift car.

Comment

I think we all see the big 4! man no wonder nissan is so popular. between the S13 and S14 we have 14 votes. 7 for the 86 and 8 for all the sevens, with 5 being for just the FC.

Comment

perfect my friend, perfect

Comment

"240sx S14 "its like the S13 with a fat driver" hahahaha!
                                Thats funny enough to make up for the Miata/*Censored**Censored**Censored* comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X