• Show
Clear All

M30!!!!

Comment

yep

Comment

heh i gotta throw this out there.... what about crown vics? lol jk

Comment

Heh... It has a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but i voted for teh mustang. I just wanna steal your ideas for the buildup... Cus... I kinda... suck...

Comment

offense taken!

why would you guys call the s14 the "s13 w/ fat driver?"

my car (s14) was weighed when i first got it and it only weighed in at like 2748 or something like that, which is about the same to s13's not to mention, the s14 has a different if not better chasis. it has its own unique personality to say the least, its weight distribution for example gves it good nuetral steer, dont forget s13's have that huge glass hatch. all in all both are great cars (since i drove both) but i enjoy my s14 more, it feels like an updated and improved s13. and the s15 was based on it and tweaked!
            Last edited by StreetDreamer; 06-03-2004, 03:31 PM.

Comment

by the way, hehe

i think this would be funny yet more appropriate, it should be:

S14: "Almost S15"

but yeah i vote for the miata, cuz even in japan it has a reputation for not really being a "battle" nor agresive car, more for like someone who wants a basic sporty, fun car. i would like to see if this car can handle its own against other cars in touge and drifting. its like an AE86 right? small, featherweight and low power!!

Comment

Well considering the S14 weighs almost 300lbs more than the S13(depends on trim and options,also basing off of the Silvia's weight,I don't know the American versions curb weight),yeah,the fat driver point stands.

Some people call the Miata a womans car,though that should be more reserved for Celica's .

Comment

i'd say AE86 because it is a cheap and economic car.especially when there is damage, not too much money is spent to repair it.

Comment

El Camino!! yeah!! dorifto El Camino!
                    Last edited by ; 06-03-2004, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Re: offense taken!

Originally posted by StreetDreamer
                      why would you guys call the s14 the "s13 w/ fat driver?"

my car (s14) was weighed when i first got it and it only weighed in at like 2748 or something like that, which is about the same to s13's not to mention, the s14 has a different if not better chasis. it has its own unique personality to say the least, its weight distribution for example gves it good nuetral steer, dont forget s13's have that huge glass hatch. all in all both are great cars (since i drove both) but i enjoy my s14 more, it feels like an updated and improved s13. and the s15 was based on it and tweaked!
                      Please people your going to make it so that i cant say ANYTHING humorous any more, then i will jump out a window.. do you want that???

in poked fun at all the cars, relax.. theres not a car on that list i dont like.

Comment

• The menstrual cycles of the members on this forum must be synchronizing. Everyone's been so cranky lately.

Comment

• haha well played mister spock

Comment

• Originally posted by spock
                            The menstrual cycles of the members on this forum must be synchronizing. Everyone's been so cranky lately.
                            Live long and prosper.... Thats why hes spock and you guys are Schmoes! (someone is going to complain about this too)

Comment

• i prefer schmuck, thank you very much. blah blah complain complain complain

Comment

• i like the little captions for the cars. hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X