This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Bible

Hey I'm 14 years old and im getting drift bible. I know it's a long way before i get my first car (miata) but should i still watch drift bible is there any thing good people said it is all boring and crap and also isit with the drift king himself ?

your first car should be a s10 pickup to keep you from getting killed when you turn to hard on the freeway your first time out..

But if you absolutely must.. get it, its a good resource for new and old drivers alike.
    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 06-07-2004, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Wow, that's pretty young. Well a Miata isn't really a really good drift car, but it's a start. The drift bible is cool, he just makes it look really easy. It's actually very very hard.

Comment

yeah drift bible is really good for the concepts... problem is yeah it does make it look too easy.... so it may get people hyped up and try to do it right away....

damn 14 is young..... got a long way to go...

Comment

everyone started soemwhere, i started at 12

Comment

Originally posted by Cone
            Well a Miata isn't really a really good drift car, but it's a start.
            Wow.. you really dont know what your talking about do you?

The miata is a fine car to drift in. Its light weight and RWD. All you really need for a decent drift car. The miata is like the ae86 (underpowered). So it requires a little more skill to drift right. The miata is a good car to use for drifting its just not as mainstream as the others. But dont be close minded about other cars.

Comment

No I love Miatas, I was in the Miata club for a while even. I'd just rathar drift in an AE86, they're really easy to fix when you bash into something, and with a longer wheelbase, I'd think it'd be easier to drift something that's not a two seater like a miata.

Comment

cone:they're really easy to fix when you bash into something,
                So's a miata...
                Attached Files

Comment

another
                  Attached Files

Comment

and one more
                    There isn't anything a few zipties can't handle
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cone
                      No I love Miatas, I was in the Miata club for a while even. I'd just rathar drift in an AE86, they're really easy to fix when you bash into something, and with a longer wheelbase, I'd think it'd be easier to drift something that's not a two seater like a miata.
                      It doesnt matter if they have 2 seats or 4 it still drifts. Its all up to the driver. Also the miata is a lot smaller than most cars so it has a little more room to slide around. Unlike a lot longer cars.

Comment

Re: Drift Bible

Originally posted by pure_drift
                        Hey I'm 14 years old and im getting drift bible. I know it's a long way before i get my first car (miata) but should i still watch drift bible is there any thing good people said it is all boring and crap and also isit with the drift king himself ?
                        Don't get it kid. By the time you get your license you'll latch on to some new fad.

Or how bout this, save your $20, wait till you turn 16 and go to a DRIVING SCHOOL!!!

Comment

drift bible good so good that u shouldnt buy one instead go jack one or two. 14 thats when i kinda started going sideway with my uncle 240sx two years back( e-braking alot). back then i practiced in Gran Turismo 2 on the Playstation 1 thats one of the reasons why i got involved in drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                            and one more
                            There isn't anything a few zipties can't handle
                            DAm Nemesis nice drift scar. how u get it

Comment

haha not a drift scar...i kno it looks like one, but it isn't one. I got into accident =x so i had to figure a quick way to fix her up. cause she got banged up hardcore. The signals weren't there before either, and the hood i bent. the corners cost me about 70 and the hood i tried to bend back as well as i could, but it's find with me. Let's more air underneath the hood.=0). As for the front, i'ma keep it and use it @ drift comp. and auto-x comps, and save up for a "Vary" kit
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X