No announcement yet.

Is IRWINDALE the Most Dangerous Track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drift matic ur rite ueo did block him and that did made me mad but u gotta admit that ueo is dope too i mean taniguchi is prolly like my 3rd fav driver only cuz he drives almost eveerythng and thats tite and i give him sooo much respect bcuz hes good at all of them!!!

Comment

drifters crash at every track, on every road, everywhere. Irwindale is fine. Not everyone is a great drifter in Japan, most of the guys out there are like us and kill their cars, but some keep going and become awesome, Crashing is part of the game.

Comment

Crashing sells videos. Think about that when you think about the motives in course design for the D1 events.

Comment

Ummm... What Slonie said. I can't say much more than what he said, but yeah, Irwindale is one of the, if not THE most difficult track in the US.

Comment

isnt it the only D1 track in america...?
            who crashed at this years D1 at irwindale?
            asamoto
            samuel hubinette
            who else? i missed the first elimination round.

Comment

Dai crashed.

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
              isnt it the only D1 track in america...?
              who crashed at this years D1 at irwindale?
              asamoto
              samuel hubinette
              who else? i missed the first elimination round.

Comment

There were a few crashes too during the qualifying. though im not sure exaclty who crashed.

Comment

hahahah
                  Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-14-2004, 09:56 PM.

Comment

damn i completely forgot about the bank ur sooo rite!!! i noticed that it is faster you can tell because from watching the newest option and then the american version with the irwindale track on it it was an incredible difference

Comment

this is wild, crashing is gonna happen regardless of where you are at. Watch more videos, and see how many of the Japanese drivers crash EVERYWHERE.

Comment

thats true ur rite no matter where u go there will be a crash but damn irwindale is sooo far the most dangerous track in usa

but damn ill give ne thing to just get in the car with tsuchiya or tarzan

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                          this is wild, crashing is gonna happen regardless of where you are at. Watch more videos, and see how many of the Japanese drivers crash EVERYWHERE.
                          Or even better,see how many drivers don't crash at Ebisu in the rain.

Comment

how do those tire walls protect the car and driver? they don't do to much damage right?

Comment

lol

Comment

i thought drifting courses were supposed to emulate mountain roads? I dont like the banked oval course.

Comment

Working...
                                X