No announcement yet.

Drifter's Dream Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats such a jip, you guys get to be "the valley" but when you look at a map of california what do you see, a massive valley that covers half the state, the central valley. It is one of the largest valleys in the world and deserves the name "The valley" its like when you say "The man" you dont refer to the short guy next to the really cool guy.. not that the central valley is 'cool' but you get the point.

Comment

LA roads have a problem though:

traffic

Comment

well i get the point but our "valley" is cool

Comment

ok, the vibe i am getting from this thread is one of an illegal nature and b4 i post and get banned from this forum (which i call my Drftr's seorce) i just want to know what exactly are we all talkin bout here?

Are we talkin about what street roads would be good to drft on and in what town\city? Cuz if it is then i won't post what i want to.
          (that is just the vibe i am getting)

Or, are we talking bout something else?

I just don't want to be parts of some illegal posting.

Comment

Gesh guys we dont just ban people for posting in a thread. Relax! no one is going to be sanctioned for posting in this thread. if something along those lines happens then contact me. Theres nothing in this thread wrong, furthermore both I and Ghost of Duluth have posted in it so i think you will be okay.

Comment

K, just making sure.

Anyway. the back roads of Conestoga and Millersville PA (Pennsylvania) look pretty sweet to be drifting on.
              Hills,Vallies,Hair Pins, You name it...

Comment

Theres tons of mountains and hills around here, back before i could drive, me and my friends used to bomb them all around our houses on sector 9s. Fun stuff.

Comment

just though id share this will ya'll.... heres a picture of the nice 3 mile long straigh-a-way to my house... and the road i normally go to have fun on, though has no sharp turns at all.

You should be careful about posting locations man. Dont know whos watching the site.
                  Better?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by VertigoEpidemic; 06-21-2004, 04:36 PM.

Comment

the over view is satalite photos off of TerraServer and the artisrty is by.... yours trully

Comment

You should be careful about posting locations man. Dont know whos watching the site.

Comment

well i live in mississippi and its about 3 times as flat as georgia. as far as tracks we have no course tracks only oval tracks and 300000 drag strips.

personally i like to use backroads. perfect for rally, no traffic, and hairpins and all other types of crazy crap.

Comment

For you flat landers, infields of oval tracks, parkinglots of oval tracks and drag strips, and old airfields are all possible places to hold drift events, contact some local drifters and the owners of these places about setting something up, IF they dont know what drifting is just describe it as a kind of auto cross event. Or explain to them about drifting selling out irwindale's oval track and setting up a local event maybe a way to set up a larger event in the future.

Comment

Nissanguy, i love you! I forgot there is a small privatly owned airport intown. I think maybe later this year I'll get a team together (after I get better) and contact the owner and asking if we can hold events... chage admition and give him/her some or all of the profit.

Comment

I did some research... and though the airport thing was a great idea... the airport in town is more like an airstrip.
                              Attached Files

Comment

SoCal is where it's at.

Over 250 roads within 30 minutes of my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X