Drifter's Dream Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VertigoEpidemic
    I did some research... and though the airport thing was a great idea... the airport in town is more like an airstrip.

Airstrips are cool, if the parkinglot is big, or theres some kind of flat staging area, or also the runways them selfs, i know back in the 50s they used to turn our big air port into a race track... but get some cones and stuff, Although the owner of a air strip may be protective of his surface, but you wont do anything to hurt it, and as long as hes not flying jets rubber debree shouldnt be an issue.

Comment

to nissanguy

i live in bakersfield and there are alot of people who know about drifting and cops too so i dont know wat ur talking about......
      Attached Files

Comment

What's the picture for?

Comment

The last pic was an areal shot of the little airport in my town. I though it was bigger/had more turns, but when I saw the pic I found out it was just like an airstrip with a box on one side

Comment

I was talkin about the Initial D one

Comment

Re: to nissanguy

Originally posted by fc3skhoy
              i live in bakersfield and there are alot of people who know about drifting and cops too so i dont know wat ur talking about......
              Cops dont know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Maybe they've heard of it, and yanking the ebrake in front of a cop half way down ming may get you pulled over, but honestly the arent exactly raiding locations out side of town.

What part of bakersfield are you from? Theres a couple guys in bakersfield, do you know Marc with the smiley face on his FC?

Comment

heres what im talking about, the red dot is my house and the stuff to the north are hills and mountains:
                Attached Files

Comment

Guys stop posting images. This starts getting into a grey area of posting locations of illegal drift spots. So watch it.

I said no one was going to get in trouble for this thread, but then you guys started it taking it to the next step, so be careful when you post stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                    heres what im talking about, the red dot is my house and the stuff to the north are hills and mountains:
                    We should do a run sometime.

Comment

for the record i did not post an area where illegal drifting occurs, i simply posted an area which would be good for drifting.

Comment

Well, I live in North Carolina and there are tons of mountains runs around here and other places to drift. It's just a shame I don't have a car yet

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                          We should do a run sometime.
                          hey everybody lets go drift there!!!!

Comment

yeah i live at...
                            r u kidding me??? MY drift spot, stay away scavengers!!!

haha jk but i aint gonna tell u where i live but come to LA and youll see what were talking about, specially in the san fran valley.

Comment

u guys are lucky u have places to drift pretty near to u. over here in fresno, there arent really any open lots anywhere, and all the mountains are like, 3 hours away.

Comment

here in mexicali i have la RUMOROSA its a dangerous 3 carrel one way uphill and another one in downhill...its like happogara...you think youre drifter??come and check it....i would like to se the pros doing it... its like and hour trail at 60 mph (driving normally...)

Comment

Working...
                                X