No announcement yet.

S2000 for Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Thai Juku. I am honored to meet your Hachi-roku04. This is a good conversation...Questions come later...

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
      what year is te mk4 supe
      i do like those but then again its just a fat 2 seater
      i think my top two choices for a car are between s2000 and a jdm itr but i think that has passed cuz i dont really wanna be a flatspotter.
      hey what suspension was on the s2k u drifted if it was stock it was because it is made to understeer.
      The MkIV is... I believe '93s and up.

Comment

ok, i read this whole thread.

you've been saving money most of your life and you're gonna blow it all on a car???!?!?

why not put a down payment on a house so then you can actually have some sort of investiment in your life?

unless you've got parents to support you, or a very good job, it seems really dumb to blow your life savings a car.

and why are you going to put all these mods on the car, it sounds already like the car has a lot of power. just get good suspension and tires and go drift it.

Comment

Originally posted by clay payton
          ok, i read this whole thread.

you've been saving money most of your life and you're gonna blow it all on a car???!?!?

why not put a down payment on a house so then you can actually have some sort of investiment in your life?

unless you've got parents to support you, or a very good job, it seems really dumb to blow your life savings a car.

and why are you going to put all these mods on the car, it sounds already like the car has a lot of power. just get good suspension and tires and go drift it.
          Couldn't put it better meself...Man, a house...'Wish I had a house...After being kicked out of one, because my dad remarried and his new wife wanted 3 babies, and plus she hates me...Well thats a different story. Continue with the thread! If I were you, I get a house first, as Clay Payton said its a better investment...

Comment

well 50 grand wouldnt buy a tiny house much less one worth living plus im 16 so im staying at least 2 more years and maybe 4 in college
            but i really have been into motorcross my whole life since i went to the stock car races with my dad when i was 6 (my taste has evolved a little) so i really just always wanted a nice ride wich is what ive really been saving for

Comment

Ok man...Just don't regret this as everyone in here is saying...Sorry to be so negative...But I hate you...

IN A GOOD WAY!

Comment

well then i hate u too

Comment

Ok then, I'm sorry...

Comment

the new s2ks redline at 9k the older ones are at 7k

Comment

weak transmission = nissan sentra

Originally posted by Nemesis
                      where did u get weak transmission from??? honda's transmissions are some of the best transmissions ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by OBAKASAN
                        weak transmission = nissan sentra
                        Yes turbo mag had a whole build up of just strengthening there SeR project's tranny.

Comment

Go and get the s2k. It can drift. It going to take awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
                            the new s2ks redline at 9k the older ones are at 7k
                            Correction...The new S2000s redline at 8000 rpms, the old S2000s redline at 9000 rpms. The drop in rpms was due to a increase in torque and bigger displacement in the engine by .2 liters...

Comment

Working...
                            X