No announcement yet.

Initial D Epidemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liking I.D. (the show) and living or talking about I.D. 24/7 are 2 different things. to me the latter is just a poser.
    If you have I.D. stickers on your car and race around the streets then you are a loser with a capital P!
    Last edited by DoriFuta-; 09-21-2004, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I'd first read about drifting in one of the first tuner magazines I ever bought (Tuner Performance Reports). But I'd heard about Initial D even before that and I eventually checked it out. Needless to say I now own every DVD with the exception of the 4th Stage.

Anyway, before we go smack talking people who like Initial D shouldn't we first stop to consider that we have Roomaji in our names, eh Dorifuta?

B-Wurm

Comment

Very True... but all it says is 'Drifter' and that is an inside pun joke.

Comment

initial d...hmph...

i have to admit i love animes im some what a armenian otaku...but this is the last straw with initial d man KIDS who watch the anime or read the manga and play the game belive they can really drift a car and are obessed with getting a ae86 trueno and think theyre takumi or itsuki...

i started drifting due to some close friends and now drifting buddies from kyoto who taught me how to drive regularly and drifting as well...and i was only 12 and now in 17...but i did crash his car alot so he got mad at me and i had to work off the damage in his shop so its a b!@#.

just in case he had a 240 fastback..
          Attached Files

Comment

You guys seriously have to stop hating every little thing. Some guy that studies drifting and just wants to make a cartoon out of it doesnt need to get flamed. Just stfu, THE SHOW WAS MEANT TO ENTERTAIN, nothing more. If you guys cant handle entertainment than maybe you cant handle drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
              You guys seriously have to stop hating every little thing. Some guy that studies drifting and just wants to make a cartoon out of it doesnt need to get flamed. Just stfu, THE SHOW WAS MEANT TO ENTERTAIN, nothing more. If you guys cant handle entertainment than maybe you cant handle drifting.

he's right you guys as i am a anime fan so i apologize and sympathize with anyone who was introduced to drifting from that anime.

but i do feel ashamed

forgive me initial d fans

and thas ma old trueno*sniff* last pic of it*sniff*
              Attached Files

Comment

You should see the Trueno that i pass every day on my way to work.
                Talk about Spik\Riced out....

Comment

got pix??

got pix of the trueno??? if you do post them

Comment

I will try to get some pix next time on my way to work.

Comment

thnx

thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                      X