This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY OPINION:

they should take out that chick too and replace her with someone that knows there stuff

im in

Comment

i'm sparticus!

sign me up nissanguy...that craig guy thinks he's the shxts...he's like "i did this i did that if it wasn't for me none of this would be "...okay he didn't say that but you all know thats what he meant in almost all his post..

o-yeah if i did forget....

I'm in...

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
        i'm sparticus!

sign me up nissanguy...that craig guy thinks he's the shxts...he's like "i did this i did that if it wasn't for me none of this would be "...okay he didn't say that but you all know thats what he meant in almost all his post..

o-yeah if i did forget....

I'm in...
        Hell yea, Craig Lieberman is in to make money off of promoting events. He's in to take our money...

Matt.

Comment

By the way, the main thread is now unlocked. I asked several other websites, including drift411 and club4ag to support us. We will have to wait to see what the rest of the drifters outside our site think.

Comment

i guess we have to wait until the next redline show..it's friday night we should got some sleep so we wait until tomorrow..and see what others are thinking.....they should be on our side if the show continues the way it is.....i hope we don't have to go on a hunger strike....lol just kidding...lol...

Comment

Alright.. i encourage everyone boycotting it to watch the next show if you've not seen it.. However if your boycotting it, write down all the sponsors and commercals you see. Im expecting a list.. we need to know who we are boycotting.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                Alright.. i encourage everyone boycotting it to watch the next show if you've not seen it.. However if your boycotting it, write down all the sponsors and commercals you see. Im expecting a list.. we need to know who we are boycotting.
                Don't forget to call them... Call the corporate numbers and call their sponsers...

We should all call and keep complaining until their networks get shut down. I'm sure we can keep something like this up... Make them hate us enough to listen to us...

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  By the way, the main thread is now unlocked. I asked several other websites, including drift411 and club4ag to support us. We will have to wait to see what the rest of the drifters outside our site think.

Comment

http://www.redline-tv.com/

Schiefer Media Inc.
                    555 Anton Blvd. 12th Floor
                    Costa Mesa, CA 92626
                    Phone 714.241.1116
                    Fax 714.241.1258

Email: advertising@redline-tv.com

http://anger.verticalscope.com/modif...thread.php?t=2

Call, mail, and e-mail these guys and flame... Until either the TV Show gets canceled or Craig gets the boot.

Matt.
                    Last edited by Craftsman; 07-10-2004, 01:34 AM.

Comment

man craig, I always wished for a chance to speak my mind to you.

We all know you are only looking for a way to make the next buck. I'm still shocked at what you did to that skyline. Or my beloved FD for that matter.
                      Maybe thats how you have your fun in life, by being a leech, and sucking all the life out of something that you can, something people love, and move on.
                      Yay, pat yourself on the back, you made the import scene famous. I think more or less, you just got lucky, and people latched onto your flashy stuff, and later found the real filling of it once they saw the right way. Your full of BS if you actually think we are going to belive this whole "I'm in it to help the scene" stuff, we all know that you just want money, and will do anything to do that, stop trying to deny it, you jump at anything at any chance to make it. Sometimes you make me sick, like that guy with the orange 240 with the silvia front end, and black roof, spent month trying to find a rare and super good condition 98 240, only to strip the s.hi.t out of it and completely change it away from what it is. Man, why didint he just pick up a good condition, abundant 95 version.

I dont wish ill will on people, but I know I might sleep better about the future of our scene if something just might happen to you, where you were bed ridden in a hospital for the rest of your life, or if you were found to be cheating on your taxes and got owned. Just something to get your life grabbing hands away from us. I know you dont give a rats a.s.s about us because you have so much money it doesint matter what we say, but damn, just stop for once.
                      Oh, and dont ever feature a Miata. I like how people think they are FWD. I would hate for people to start picking up Miatas to drift them. stick to civics and 240s. you seem good at exposing those.
                      Last edited by scrapp; 07-10-2004, 01:42 AM.

Comment

You had me at "boycott"

You all know I'm all about this - I haven't been up on the boards lately because I've been helping a friend with his 'rolla, then went to the DGtrials Drift-Out-Friday...

Just so everyone understands - a boycott simply isn't not watching a show or something because you don't feel like it - it means turning the TV off if you were watching the show before it or waiting to turn it on until after the show's time slot has ended. It means telling those you see why it's so bad that you can not watch it. It means going in to Autozone and telling them to cram the APC drift parts. It means wearing your values as a badge to spread the word.

I am really quite surprised that a board such as drifting.com, with all the negativity that is spoken about this place on other boards as being childish or a newb nexus or whatever, has spawned such a radical (baby steps here) movement.

-MR

Comment

I fully agree with the boycott, I'm in.

I feel that no one does this out of the goodness of their own heart, they do it for a profit. Exactly what you have done in the past Craig, and today with Redline TV. You're not helping the community, your abusing and destroying it for your own personal gain. Because of your position in this situation I feel that I will give you no feedback as you truly don't deserve any. I really hope you enjoy driving your Porcshe and BMW uber M3 widebody knowing that you earned them from years of experience as a hack and a sell out.
                          Last edited by 5Z S13; 07-10-2004, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Well, I dont watch TV so I guess I'm boycotting everything! hahaha

Comment

i'm in.
                              but how does craig leiberman play into all of this and who is he?

Comment

I'm in. I just watched the second episode, because I didn't see it last week, a wow what a piece of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Working...
                                X